• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Heel

Say what you wanna say, keep holding onto your grudges, but Roman Reigns is ready. If you can't see that after tonight, I don't know what to tell you, folks. This is going to be one hell of a program.

Seth really is the Freckle of WWE

nXmZWnv.gif

He's caused by too much exposure and will never go away?

UUQA4UA.gif

Reigns has grown on me. Needs to be with Heyman and never talk and he would be perfect. That was a badass match by the way, I'm nos tire why but Del Rio is much more interesting in the ring to me than he was before.

UberTag

I liked it! Honestly Reigns has good matches...I just still don't want him as champ.

Ambrose fucks him at Survivor Series tho.
He does. It'll be the inadvertent interference that you can possibly explain away at Survivor Series proper.
Like an inadvertent DQ or something.

Ambrose will fully turn the next night on RAW in the main event because you've got to be able to show turns on free TV.
Mini-feud between those two to fill time until "Roman Coronation Attempt Take 2 - This Time You Will Cheer Him" kicks off at the Rumble.

somedevil

According to MLW the Young Bucks have signed on to Lucha Underground.

edit: beaten

As for Roman his match work is good but the promo work is a problem. He needs someone like Heyman to write for him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dean Ambrose hasn't been in the last 2 PPVs

Dean wasn't even on the show tonight

Dean rekd

KingBroly

Banned
Look at it this way.

Reigns wins the belt, gets cashed-in on, loses. Rematch at TLC, loses.

Wins the Rumble

Wins at WM

BAH GAWD DAMMIT MAGGLE IM A CREATIVE GENUS

UberTag

Mire than any of the other Wyatt's, Luke really feels like he's a crazy hillbilly who lives in the woods and probably eats people.
Harper needs to get a gig on The Walking Dead as some crazy villain.
Vince will actually love him and push him afterwards because Harper got mainstream exposure on the most-watched show on television.

I'd like to see them give it to Reigns at Survivor Series, even though I have no interest in him. Does that make sense?
I would too because I'd like to have a WrestleMania title program that didn't have a telegraphed and obvious outcome.
Giving Roman the win now opens up more possibilities for later.

Do you agree that now is the time, and that to follow the plan you anticipate will utterly torpedo Roman?
See my above response.

Top Bottom