• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

dream

He does. It'll be the inadvertent interference that you can possibly explain away at Survivor Series proper.
Like an inadvertent DQ or something.

Ambrose will fully turn the next night on RAW in the main event because you've got to be able to show turns on free TV.
Mini-feud between those two to fill time until "Roman Coronation Attempt Take 2 - This Time You Will Cheer Him" kicks off at the Rumble.

Do you agree that now is the time, and that to follow the plan you anticipate will utterly torpedo Roman?

Dean Ambrose hasn't been in the last 2 PPVs

Dean wasn't even on the show tonight

Dean rekd

They were going to have Randy Orton, one of their five biggest guys of the last decade, in the pre-show of the last PPV. WWE in autumn is not a barometer of anything other than throwing shit against the wall.

Edit: Wait, Dean was on NoC. What PPV came in-between?

Zabka

I would question the logic of pinning your midcard champion when there's a perfect Ziggler in the match.

Pinning Ziggler to earn a title shot doesn't make Roman look strong though. Ziggler got beat up by Tyler Breeze 4 days ago. He's just lucky to be there.

Bronx-Man

Banned
CSSq91bWEAAtrYe.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Are they gonna play the space aliens in season 2?

Bucks on lucha could be exciting. I love change ups to rosters. What was Ricochet's deal? He can take other bookings between LU shows and has to stay off US tv? Could mean Bucks are done with ROH for a while but can still do PWG as they're not on tv.

Colocho

Banned
Reigns is winning his first title at Mania and nowhere else, so queue the Ambrose heel turn at Survivor Series for and interesting Roman vs Dean match at TLC.

Reigns is winning his first title at Mania and nowhere else, so queue the Ambrose heel turn at Survivor Series for and interesting Roman vs Dean match at TLC.

Didn't Rock win his first at Survivor Series? Would be appropriate.

Having Reigns win it now means Mania season is way more interesting. He'll probably feud with Sheamus up until the Rumble where he wins it back. Could be good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They were going to have Randy Orton, one of their five biggest guys of the last decade, in the pre-show of the last PPV. WWE in autumn is not a barometer of anything other than throwing shit against the wall.

Edit: Wait, Dean was on NoC. What PPV came in-between?

When was he on NOC

oh yeah, I forgot that tag match existed

I thought that match was at summerslam

UberTag

Nice to see him rising above cancer.
Unfortunately, he was placed between the jobber that's too swiss to get over and Mr. Bo-lieve.

Is that Brad Maddox lurking directly behind him?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
it was pretty easy to see him he was right near Heath Slater and Mr Perfect's Son

Cagey

Banned
Fuck, now is so clearly the time to pull the trigger on Roman.

He's getting that title soon.

HE'S READY!

HE'S LOCKED AND COCKED AND LOADED!

Holy frick, Roman rocked the house tonight. He's ready.

yeah that confrontation was epic as fuck

but then roman hulked up and fucked him up freeeeeeee

Told you guys Roman is great.

Say what you wanna say, keep holding onto your grudges, but Roman Reigns is ready. If you can't see that after tonight, I don't know what to tell you, folks. This is going to be one hell of a program.

tumblr_nv09pkrue51uyal94o1_500.gif

What a time to be alive.

Roman might just starting to get a little bit over and getting positive crowd reactions, so for his first match since excising the demons of the Wyatt Family let's put him up against the most over team in the entire fed.

UberTag

So WrassleGAF... for better or for worse... whether we like the dude or feel he's ready or anything else... are we ALL... for the first time ever... in collective agreement... that Roman Reigns should win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Seth Rollins at Survivor Series?

Because I think we are.

So WrassleGAF... for better or for worse... whether we like the dude or feel he's ready or anything else... are we ALL... for the first time ever... in collective agreement... that Roman Reigns should win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship from Seth Rollins at Survivor Series?

Because I think we are.

tumblr_m6z74wuuFN1rvcjd7o1_250.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Because I think we are.

No, Rollins should hold the belt for 435 days.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tatanka's Hulk up and his initial promo vignettes/titantron are the only good things about him until the underrated Lex Luger sold out angle.

Top Bottom