• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Toki767

The way I see it is:

If Rollins wins, they'll probably have a rematch at TLC and then he faces Brock at the Rumble.

If Reigns wins, we're going to have Reigns vs Rollins until the Rumble. Maybe until Fast Lane.

If you want a quick fix that wont last you give the belt to Reigns.

If you want people to actually want Reigns to win the belt you have Sheamus cash in and have Riegns win it later.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder how they feel about the decision to give Sheamus the briefcase right now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All I'm saying is this whole thing is totally setting up the Triple Threat Shield match as the headliner at WM.

I actually like Dean. They fucking blew their chance to make him a top guy when they sidelined him getting revenge on Rollins just to put in in a program with fucking Bray Wyatt. Of all the dumb decisions....

Agree 100%. I was so hot for that feud :(

Glad Dean has come through it okay, crowds still love him. Pity they don't have a good plan for him.

All I'm saying is this whole thing is totally setting up the Triple Threat Shield match as the headliner at WM.

Well, I'm pretty sure the match will be #3 to Trips/Rock and Cena/Undertaker, even if it technically ends up being the "main event" because of Trips' preference that the title match goes last. But that's where I thought they were going for a while, myself. I don't even think they give a fuck about Dean, but The Shield were big enough that a triple threat match with them is fucking money.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I wonder how they feel about the decision to give Sheamus the briefcase right now.

He's going to get a pop whenever he cashes in because it's the MITB, then Vince will laugh and say "See, they really did want Sheamus!"

No seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if they put it on Sheamus because it's an easy way to put him in a program. I don't think he won it for a push or anything. He won it just so the next babyface champ could have an opponent.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, WWE is qualitatively bad. Really bad and watered down. I don't give a shit about almost anything just reading or listening about it.

Kane? Stale.

Cena? Stale. (2015 has been good for him, though)

Orton? Stale.

Ambrose? Already stale.

Reigns? Stale.

Ziggler? Who cares?

Rusev? Storyline and booking hell.

Wyatt? Same as Rusev.

Cesaro? Yawn. Never going anywhere.

Very few guys who feel "must-see" or have any kind of unpredictability or "energy" about them that makes them special. Just Brock.
And maybe Owens if they don't fuck that up.

Angry Grimace

We're probably gonna have to wait until 33 for the Owens/Zayn WM showdown aren't we?

I wonder how long they're planning to keep Balor in NXT too, actually. They've been hitting it hard on "random shit featuring Finn Balor" on the network.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Guys, WWE is qualitatively bad. Really bad and watered down. I don't give a shit about almost anything just reading or listening about it.

Kane? Stale.

Cena? Stale. (2015 has been good for him, though)

Orton? Stale.

Ambrose? Already stale.

Reigns? Stale.

Ziggler? Who cares?

Rusev? Storyline and booking hell.

Wyatt? Same as Rusev.

Very few guys who feel "must-see" or have any kind of unpredictability or "energy" about them that makes them special. Just Brock.

Tranquilo Alucard. Tranquilo. 焦んなよ!

I'm pretty much the same. I watched HIAC yesterday, and even though I didn't think it was bad, I just couldn't care. Luckily there are other wrestling ompanies out there that I like, even though they sometimes do things I don't like (Gedo Screwed Kushida) but not to the point to where I'm apathetic to everything like I am with WWE.

But hey, WWE is usually pretty meh at this point of the year. The Rumble's coming up in 3 months! That's always fun!

Barrage

That was a great RAW. Fresh matchups, storyline advancement, and one of the better main events I can remember in months.

As much as ive defended Cena on here, he wasnt missed tonight. Neither was Orton.

Roman is the guy. Give him the ball.

Roman really needs to work on his facials. Stop shaking your head like the Ultimate Warrior all the time, and stop looking like a pouty 10 year old when you try and act mad. His in ring stuff comes across very unnatural. He really can't pull off the cocky smartass thing he tries to sometimes. They'd be better off playing him up with quiet intensity like Goldberg.

And the other one -- Triple H's constant reference to me taking my ball and going home. "You want me to pull an Austin?" or whatever. Here's a guy who needs to stop worrying about me -- I"m not even with the company right now. He needs to worry about his own character and drawing big money for the company. "Oh, but the business is in a down cycle." That's very convenient. In my view, he's not where he should be with the amount of TV time invested in him. So, don't worry about Stone Cold because somewhere along the line, in the transition from being a Greenwich snob to being the toughest guy ever to walk in the ring who walks down the ramp all jacked up spewing water, I missed it. And you know what? When I look back at old films from when I was gone in 2000, that was the year Triple H stepped up huge. That was the year Triple H was a hell of a hand. So knock off 25 pounds and go back to doing that and being one of the best. It's *bleep*ing simple.

Why am I just me reading this

Roman really needs to work on his facials. Stop shaking your head like the Ultimate Warrior all the time, and stop looking like a pouty 10 year old when you try and act mad. His in ring stuff comes across very unnatural. He really can't pull off the cocky smartass thing he tries to sometimes. They'd be better off playing him up with quiet intensity like Goldberg.

I think Roman's facials in-ring are fucking great. He sells the idea that he's getting his ass kicked far better than Cena ever did, and he wrestles with more psychology and intensity than the majority of the roster.

I think Roman's facials in-ring are fucking great. He sells the idea that he's getting his ass kicked far better than Cena ever did, and he wrestles with more psychology and intensity than the majority of the roster.

His facials are terrible. Just last night in the Cell with Bray Wyatt he was looking like he's just joking around with the man who went after his daughter or whatever. Then when he's getting his ass beat he sells it like he's falling asleep but pops right back up. So much for psychology.

His facials are terrible. Just last night in the Cell with Bray Wyatt he was looking like he's just joking around with the man who went after his daughter or whatever. Then when he's getting his ass beat he sells it like he's falling asleep but pops right back up. So much for psychology.

You know who needed to work on his facials? Jimmy King.

That was a great RAW. Fresh matchups, storyline advancement, and one of the better main events I can remember in months.

As much as ive defended Cena on here, he wasnt missed tonight. Neither was Orton.

Roman is the guy. Give him the ball.

I totally agree. Even though I love Rollins as champ, I wouldn't be mad if Roman got it. Give him a chance if he sinks drop him and give it to Sheamus. If he swims then we are off to the races.

Roman has come a long way since the rumble. The match with Lesnar at WM31 then the match with big show at Exteme Rules got me on board slowly with him.

That's Yuke's one game it'll be too easy, the next one it'll be too hard maybe have one get just right and then the cycle repeats.

Goddamn I hate WWE's hard sells things like the new WWE games, shit is so bad it's insulting.

Well, you bizarrely hated that match, when the parts of it that I watched were quite good.

So I tried searching for half time heat and it wouldn't even let me properly search. It deletes my text.

Does this happen to anyone else on the PS4?

Mizerman

It's the IWC. Every favorite of theirs should win all the time, and Cena & Reigns should lose to all of them.

You realize that you're a part of the IWC as well, right?

So it's kinda funny when some people show the same traits and attitudes from those they claim to mock in an effort to seem different.

It's like a fat kid calling a another fat kid fat.

Everytime I look at that New Day clip I see something new

Kofi turned Jamaican again at 0:51

The Table for 3 with New Day when Kofi tells the story of doing his Jamaican at a Taco Bell and yelling out "give my compliments to the chef" had me literally loling.

The show has lots of great, funny moments. I just started watching the series and they're way better than I thought they would be.

The Table for 3 with New Day when Kofi tells the story of doing his Jamaican at a Taco Bell and yelling out "give my compliments to the chef" had me literally loling.

The show has lots of great, funny moments. I just started watching the series and they're way better than I thought they would be.

The unscripted reality stuff on the Network is pretty great, I enjoy Unfiltered too.

Top Bottom