• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Savitar

general question what ever happened to Shane, did he not want part of the company when Vince gives it up or is it all for Steph and HHH

He once thought he was going to take over from Vince but he saw where thing were going with Steph and Triple H and decided to go off and make something for himself. Vince was pissed off but I don't blame Shane, almost every big decision he wanted to do was axed by Vince. Shane wanted to buy UFC realizing it's value at the time when they could have done so.

Velcro Fly

This RAW has been as bad as I've ever seen one

The most interesting part was seeing Brock suplex Big Show and that's only because I forgot about Saturday night at MSG

He once thought he was going to take over from Vince but he saw where thing were going with Steph and Triple H and decided to go off and make something for himself. Vince was pissed off but I don't blame Shane, almost every big decision he wanted to do was axed by Vince. Shane wanted to buy UFC realizing it's value at the time when they could have done so.
Amd there you have it.

A real revolution would be someone a real woman like Nat bringing back the Women's title and saying she's cit from a different breed compared to the other 'Divas' and Trish, Lita, and Sabpe endorsing her. Then a match between her and whoever to combine and see who the real champion is; diva or woman at WM.

Savitar

Does Vince watch his own show?

vince_mcmahon_jim_ross_impression.png

Top Bottom