• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Yoooooooo

Broken Matt vs pentagon please

Cucfw_zXgAAcBvQ.jpg

sasha banks character is "legit boss" which you would think would be a badass character but she acts like a teen, cries after every win and constantly fanboys over eddie to get over. You never saw The rock, austin, hbk fanboy over other stars. You would never would have thought austin was a big fan of flair. don't see the appeal of her.

I gotta be honest, at this point I don't think a heel turn can suddenly make Sasha fire on the mic. She just screams someone who benefited a lot from the advantages NXT had for people like being able to have time to practice promos.

sasha banks character is "legit boss" which you would think would be a badass character but she acts like a teen, cries after every win and constantly fanboys over eddie to get over. You never saw The rock, austin, hbk fanboy over other stars. You would never would have thought austin was a big fan of flair. don't see the appeal of her.

A victim of WWE's arrested development.

Take a look at Kevin Owen's current shirt.

I hate how Sheamus and Cesaro won't win. I get the Demolition thing, but just let another tag-team had a month or two run before you put the belts back on New Day.

So I missed the opening segment.

Why were Rusev, Lana, Charlotte, Sasha and Roman? In the ring, is WWE actively triyng to clusterfuck Raw at this point?

Top Bottom