• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

8nt7qC7.png

ReiGun

Charlotte suddenly teaming with Rusev after punking him earlier is a perfect example of what's annoying about Raw. They have a dope idea (mixed tag with champs and challengers), but they so often dont care to book a logical way to reach that conclusion.

Bayley fighting a jobber again? Pls.

Charlotte suddenly teaming with Rusev after punking him earlier is a perfect example of what's annoying about Raw. They have a dope idea (mixed tag with champs and challengers), but they so often dont care to book a logical way to reach that conclusion.
Yeah, especially when they managed to work the Sasha and Enzo vs Jericho vs Charlotte match easily enough instead of just having everyone on opposite sides.

Another Bayley squash match. I could understand that but she needs to get in a mini fued with someone real quick.

Look how Smackdown does it with their women's roster.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't have a problem with the ladies being in the Cell beyond the fact that the Cell hasn't been an interesting gimmick since they went PG.

Does anybody here WANT a Hell in a Cell address?

God, Mick as GM just does not make for compelling talky segments.

DB is full of cheese, but I feel like he handles the talky bits a lot better.

Oh God we're gonna get another 'women's wrestling!' promo from Mick.

This is why I like Smackdown. Becky wouldn't pull a promo entirely around the idea of this shit.

ReiGun

Does anybody here WANT a Hell in a Cell address?

God, Mick as GM just does not make for compelling talky segments.

DB is full of cheese, but I feel like he handles the talky bits a lot better.

It also helps that unless you watch Talking Smack, you don't see D Bry every week, and his segments are usually pretty short.

Top Bottom