• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Stephanie...ain't nobody coming to see you, girl. Let it go.

What?

j2JLnCV.jpg

DJKhaled

God, 3 HIAC matches is such fucking overkill. And I really hate Mick Foley and can't wait for his inevitable feud with steph and departure .

Stephanie has managed to make me exceedingly uncomfortable by

1) saying the smackdown PPV was great
2) going for a cheap pop
3) doing the yes chant

despite being a heel.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does seeing HIAC matches live suck? In terms of viewing angles, etc? I'm going to the PPV and three matches... I dunno

I think they forgot , did Triple H ever explain why he did what he did?

The didnt forget after the last raw ppv went off the air wwe uploaded a youtube video of Steph and HHH leaving the arena with a smile on his face. They are just slowly just getting to the HHH vs rollins match.

Cody_D165

Banned
everything was triple threat

everything was hell in a cell

everything was getting old real quick

edit: (except Jericho. Jericho is forever.)

I wonder what kind of things they'll get to do. HIAC are mostly chair and table spots nowadays. No way they actually let Charlotte do a moonsault off the top and it's insanity to put Sasha up on top of it.

Guess they didn't have the balls to make Sasha-Charlotte the Main Event
The Universal Championship is weak enough, probably not a good idea to have it not main-event into it's second PPV defense.

Top Bottom