• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Tagyhag

Is it just me, or did Seth Rollins go Roman Reigns for that entire ending segment.

Kicked out of everything, fucked up both guys with apparently fucked up ribs which were even more fucked after the walls of jericho.

I don't know about all this...

WWE does the dumbest thing at every single opportunity. A triple threat may have actually been worth watching.

Nah, they are setting up Owens and Jericho for Wrestlemania and it needs to be a SLOW burn.........that is completely rushed and botched in the last 30 days.

I'm fine not having the triple threat, would've been a tricky one to book and quite frankly, Seth and Kevin on a 1 on 1 seems more exciting.

Qst6DgF.jpg

WWE does the dumbest thing at every single opportunity. A triple threat may have actually been worth watching.

Of course, every time the WWE does have a triple threat, people complain about it. Which goes to my main theory of Internet Fans - even if the WWE booking sucks, they can't win even when they book well unless it's literally "everybody the Internet likes wins all the time and the WWE uses the exact fantasy booking I already had in my head."

Just watched Tommy End & Scurll blow the roof off at 29, End's MMA moveset is incredible.

He would have fit right in with the upcoming Sanity group.

Gurrry

Watching raw on DVR. Holy shit this TJ Perkins video game promo is the cringiest shit ive experienced on raw in a very long time.

I need a bath.

Lothar

Banned
Of course, every time the WWE does have a triple threat, people complain about it. Which goes to my main theory of Internet Fans - even if the WWE booking sucks, they can't win even when they book well unless it's literally "everybody the Internet likes wins all the time and the WWE uses the exact fantasy booking I already had in my head."

Triple Threats usually don't result in better matches. That's why people often complain. But the thing is here, there's no reason to care about Seth as a face. There's no reason to cheer for him. Why anybody possibly give a shit about Seth challenging Kevin Owens? The only interesting dynamic involved in all of this is between Owens and Jericho. A triple threat with Owens and Jericho would be interesting to see what they would do and it could possibly start something really amazing in a Owens/Jericho feud. A Seth vs Kevin Owens match is just a waste of our time.

Triple Threats usually don't result in better matches. That's why people often complain. But the thing is here, there's no reason to care about Seth as a face. There's no reason to cheer for him. Why anybody possibly give a shit about Seth challenging Kevin Owens? The only interesting dynamic involved in all of this is between Owens and Jericho. A triple threat with Owens and Jericho would be interesting to see what they would do and it could possibly start something really amazing in a Owens/Jericho feud. A Seth vs Kevin Owens match is just a waste of our time.

Hey, I've been saying Seth is a terrible babyface for months here. I totally agree. It's kind of like a Brand Split when the rosters were this thin was a horrible idea or something.

Anyway, let me play this out for you - there'd be some miscommunication spots, some spots where it looked like they were going to turn on each other, but they don't, some spots where it looks like they're going to turn on each other, but Seth hits them before they do and then a finish where either Jericho costs Owens the win and turns face or stays a heel by helping Owens win or something weird with Jericho getting the belt.

I also find it amusing that everybody loves building new stars, but now wants the 40 something dude who's pretty mediocre in the ring when not getting carried these days to get the main event push.

But hey, that's another WWE vs. The Fans thing -

"Fine, we'll push new people. Tyler Black and Kevin Steen in the main event in a Hell in a Cell match. That should make the Internet marks happy."

"No, they're all complaining Jericho isn't in it."

"God damn it. They hated Jericho six months ago. Fuck it, Reigns is pinning them all!"

Lothar

Banned
Hey, I've been saying Seth is a terrible babyface for months here. I totally agree. It's kind of like a Brand Split when the rosters were this thin was a horrible idea or something.

Anyway, let me play this out for you - there'd be some miscommunication spots, some spots where it looked like they were going to turn on each other, but they don't, some spots where it looks like they're going to turn on each other, but Seth hits them before they do and then a finish where either Jericho costs Owens the win and turns face or stays a heel by helping Owens win or something weird with Jericho getting the belt.

You're making me salivate. Yes, this would be perfect. Tried and true formula is fine. This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. There's no way I will watch Owens vs Rollins.

I also find it amusing that everybody loves building new stars, but now wants the 40 something dude who's pretty mediocre in the ring when not getting carried these days to get the main event push.

But hey, that's another WWE vs. The Fans thing -

"Fine, we'll push new people. Tyler Black and Kevin Steen in the main event in a Hell in a Cell match. That should make the Internet marks happy."

"No, they're all complaining Jericho isn't in it."

"God damn it. They hated Jericho six months ago. Fuck it, Reigns is pinning them all!"

45 isn't that old if he can still go. Every match he has is still very good, including the one tonight. Sting is 57 and I wish he wouldn't have got injured and could have stuck around for a big run. Sting's final match with Rollins was fine and we were all rooting for Sting to win the title there. Even there's no way we could be that lucky, I would love to see Jericho stick around for 10 more years. I bet he would still be one of the best of the show at 55.

Looking at what fans thought 6 months ago to decide who to push now is something the stupid idiots at WWE would probably do, you're right.

KissVibes

Banned
How does it feel knowing that Braun Strowman is being built up so that next week Goldberg can beat the shit outta him? I personally think it feels great. That'll be a great rub for Braun to be beaten by a legend returning after a decade gone.

Also why does Braun talk like Marcus Fenix and Bender?

Alucard

Banned
LOL at people complaining about too many three-ways just a few weeks ago but now unhappy that Jericho isn't in the Owens vs. Rollins match.

Top Bottom