• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like both those guys but I didn't want to see the match back then and I don't want to see it now.

Similar and similarly booked monster vs monster matches aren't interesting. King Kong vs Godzilla is interesting. Godzilla vs Godzilla is not. Kevin Nash vs Giant was cool as an idea because Nash was a cool dude who was intelligent and reigned on top of the WWF vs Giant who was a huge monster in comparison that used raw power and reigned on top of WCW but had inexperience.

klonere

Banned
Yukes putting the industry to shame with their cutting-edge animation.
d12aa8c6a7.gif

holy shit is this real it legit looks like pre-alpha footage

Fuck me Raw is bloated, I skimmed through what I felt was at least 90 minutes worth of content, went to bake some flapjacks (glorious British flapjacks, not those modified pancakes) and clean up the kitchen.
I emerge roughly an hour later to see Heyman droning on about Oldberger and think "so this is what they're closing with huh?"
Then I check the runtime and there's still an hour left, good god almighty.

The last 10 years of WCW being gone have made me miss it more than the first five did. There so many people in WWE that wouldn't be there today for 10+ years if there was a legit and viable alternative with the money to back it up.

Anth0ny

goldberg, made famous for his winning streak, losing in his first match back would be dumb

god king brock losing to goldberg of all people would be dumb

the whole thing is dumb. goldberg/brock could happen at mania after a year of build and goldberg going through the entire roster, not the first fucking match!

Zach

My bro was talking about still needing to buy some police gear so I'm leaning towards just giving him a $50 gift card for graduation instead of WWE 2K17. There is absolutely nothing that sounds new and exciting (that he and I would be interested in). Might as well just play 2K16 (which he has with Games with Gold).

Kaladin

I don't hate the product, don't hate the WWE or even the 2k games. In fact, even with my limited play time, they improved some things this year for the better. Love the new camera angles you can get and the updated presentation.

Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in here because I mostly enjoy what I watch.

notworksafe

I feel the same way. I enjoy Smackdown and their PPVs and the NXT stuff that I do watch. I stopped liking Raw so I stopped watching, and it's worked out pretty well.

notworksafe

Oh nice, Network subs get a presale for Rumble tickets. I'm semi-tempted to go to that, I feel like a Rumble would be a fun event to check out.

Kaladin

Oh nice, Network subs get a presale for Rumble tickets. I'm semi-tempted to go to that, I feel like a Rumble would be a fun event to check out.

I've been to one, it was very fun live. The one I went to was 2010 where CM Punk cut a promo mid Rumble in the middle of his CM Jesus bit.

Also, Undertaker squashed Rey Mysterio.

notworksafe

Ticketmaster doesn't have a seating chart for WWE. I'm being offered seats in Section Q but none of the seating charts show a section Q, not even the Boxing or TNA (lol) charts which I figure would be about the same setup.

Kaladin

Ticketmaster doesn't have a seating chart for WWE. I'm being offered seats in Section Q but none of the seating charts show a section Q, not even the Boxing or TNA (lol) charts which I figure would be about the same setup.

Is it floor? If so leave it and go for Lower level. Lower level is always better in bigger stadiums.

Anth0ny

I don't hate the product, don't hate the WWE or even the 2k games. In fact, even with my limited play time, they improved some things this year for the better. Love the new camera angles you can get and the updated presentation.

Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in here because I mostly enjoy what I watch.

but the 2k games are rushed shitty ps2 garbage games shit out each year

i command thee to stop spending your money on it each year. stop it Kaladin. right now.

Kaladin

but the 2k games are rushed shitty ps2 garbage games shit out each year

i command thee to stop spending your money on it each year. stop it Kaladin. right now.

Have you even played one of the games in recent years or are you going off what you see everyone else echo?

Kaladin

BTW, closest I can come up with is the George Strait seating chart, he's got the stage where the ring would be.

Kaladin

It was, I dropped them and went for seats in Sec 137, Row 13
FmYZFCR.png

If this seating chart is accurate they should be pretty good

It won't be. TNA used a very very very partial house in that arena. Only the red was what was available. WWE will be using the whole place.

More like:

47677s.gif

notworksafe

It won't be. TNA used a very very very partial house in that arena. Only the red was what was available. WWE will be using the whole place.

More like:

47677s.gif

Hm okay. I'll give this another shot. Ticketmaster is the worst dang site, I hate using them for big events. Just gotta shuffle over and over until you get something good.

Anth0ny

Have you even played one of the games in recent years or are you going off what you see everyone else echo?

i bought... wwe 13 i think? the one with austin.

torture

haven't played one since but i heard they just get worse and worse. they certainly still look terrible.

Kaladin

As previously reported on PWInsider.com, TNA is planning an episode of Impact Wrestling that will be filmed at the Hardy compound in Cameron, North Carolina as their final episode of the year featuring original content. The episde will be titled "Total Nonstop Deletion" and is scheduled to be filmed the first week of November.

The episode is set up by a Matt Hardy promo where he invites tag teams from around "time and space" to compete in the main event of the episode, Tag Team Apocalypto. We are told that this is going to be a Falls Count Anywhere on the compound match. During the promo, Hardy invited "The Bucks of Youth", "The Express who Rocks and Rolls", "The Bulldogs who are British" and "The Days of The New." The idea is that TNA will be bringing outside teams in for the match. We have confirmed that Jeremy Borash and Matt Hardy have been contacting outside teams over the last few days to book them for the taping.

The episode will also feature the "in-ring debut" of King Maxell, the son of Matt and Reby Hardy as well as a planned "match" between Grado and Smoking Joe Frazier, the kangaroo that appeared before "Delete or Decay" with the story being that he is the reincarnation of boxing great Frazier.

Obviously, TNA will be presenting a completely different take on pro wrestling television with this episode, taking creative license that follows "Final Deletion", "Delete or Decay", etc.

Holy shit.

Top Bottom