• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I guess it must be confusing as fuck being upside down and your opponent slams you down the opposite way your thinking but jesus people need to practice that move to make sure they understand it, and if they cant grasp the head tilt then let him do the forearm

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
With the amount of notoriety the styles clash has you would think they drill it into the head of everyone who ever takes on that you need to tilt your head back and not tuck it. Every smark knows this, why don't the people who could die or risk paralysis if they fucking botch it not aware???

X24WPux.png

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I liked how Dean's girl in the front thought he was coming back for more popcorn

He is not great in the ring in the sense of doing flashy moves, but he is good at storytelling which is more important imo. Just have to see the match on sunday to see that.
He can tell a good story but tbh I didn't see much of that at Sunday. If anything AJ drove the story. Ambrose felt like the odd man out hugely during it.

Looking back at the Styles Clash botch, it looks like AJ saved Elsworth by landing on his toes. AJ's knees barely impacted the ground for the move. He probbaly saw the tuck and adjusted in a split second. Ellsworth's head was fully tucked too, so it would have been bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like the Forearm better than the Clash anyways...

KingBroly

Banned
Looking back at the Styles Clash botch, it looks like AJ saved Elsworth by landing on his toes. AJ's knees barely impacted the ground for the move. He probbaly saw the tuck and adjusted in a split second. Ellsworth's head was fully tucked too, so it would have been bad.

Or he just got really lucky. It looked like he planted the top of his skull in the mat.

Yeah the replay clearly shows AJ stopping the impact of the Clash with his feet. Ellsworth is damn lucky AJ caught that.

Top Bottom