• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ellsworth on Talking Smack? I'm not sure my heart can take it

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Looking back at the Styles Clash botch, it looks like AJ saved Elsworth by landing on his toes. AJ's knees barely impacted the ground for the move. He probbaly saw the tuck and adjusted in a split second. Ellsworth's head was fully tucked too, so it would have been bad.

A true champion.

ghostmind

E9YV1D9.jpg

Bayley better watch the fuck out.

Laughing so hard there are tears...

I mean we are about to have Kane in a match and at somepoint dick splash is debuting or something. So it isn't all golden, but hey. Luke Harper cutting a promo.

shaowebb

AJ saving Ellsworth's life...

Cuh9aAYXYAAeM6I.jpg

Thank God for that. Its horrible when someone fails to arch into it. The break is reaaaaaaally bad and I'd hate for Ellsworth to lose this shot. Dude is on fire with the public. He's the best prop jobber in maybe a decade. The go limp and collapse when he was having his hand raised was amazing.

They need to keep circling him into AJ and Dean stuff as the awkward wimp. Its like Mikey Whipwreck's original gimmick perfected.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
They need to swap days and make Smackdown 3 hours. It always goes by so fast.

Turok_TTZ

smackdown is fine for 2 hours. you should never go beyond 2 hours imo.

Raw is worse off being a 3 hour show. Lets NOT turn smackdown into raw.

I have not paid attention to this show since the goddamn Styles Clash. They could have debuted Nakamura and I would not have noticed.

#Pray4Ellsworth

In the subject of not paying attention to, I could've sworn Curt Hawkins was supposed to have a match tonight.

And with that I say, THANK GOD.

KingBroly

Banned
smackdown is fine for 2 hours. you should never go beyond 2 hours imo.

Raw is worse off being a 3 hour show. Lets NOT turn smackdown into raw.

3 hours didn't work for WCW. It doesn't work for Raw.

Them focusing on Raw for 2 hours is proof of that. The show, week-in, week-out, continues to be entertaining. I do think Raw's picked it up the last 2 weeks, but it's still weaker than SD.

Top Bottom