• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Tagyhag

You know, even if New Day's shtick is getting old. I will never get tired of Big E and his facial expressions. Dude is amazing.

rvd.jpg

Is it me or does Goldust looks better than ever? He's faster, more flexible, and I think he's expanded his moveset.

DDP Yoga, right?

He just seems very clean in all his moves. There's just something smooth about his movements. I really like his Power Slam, just something simple and well executed about it.

Toki767

We could be getting a decent 10-15 minute cruiserweight match. Instead it's crappy tag team stuff.

The only thing I miss from WCW.

I'm preparing for the inevitable drinking game later because we all know Sasha's interview is gonna be the usual 'I'm the Boss, no one can beat mee-yah, this has been my dream since I was a little girl' promo.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
You know, even if New Day's shtick is getting old. I will never get tired of Big E and his facial expressions. Dude is amazing.

Agree. I also love basically everything he says, just for the way he says it. Including the scream he enters with.

Top Bottom