• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
YOU CAN'T TAKE A KID OUT OF THE CROWD!!!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was awesome unless you are big lames who hate pops

charsace

Would have been a great time for heel Cena to run in, AA him, call for ref to get the 1,2,3. WWE doesn't do anything shocking with these moments.

Downhome

Man, Goldberg, an all time favorite and part of my all time favorite wrestling memory live (Goldberg vs. Hogan in Atlanta). This is a site to see, I love it.

I never thought he was all that great on the mic, but my God, he is doing great here. Goes to show just how shit so many aspects of the business have become in the last 15-20 years.

Cody_D165

Banned
Holy fucking shit I marked out when he said that.

As a longtime wrestling fan since I was a kid... goosebumps. Legit goosebumps for the first time watching WWE in years.

I'm gonna need to watch that whole segment again asap.

Tall4Life

Overall, Raw was pretty fucking great today. Long as usual, but holy shit Goldberg was segment of the night. Played the crowd PERFECTLY.

Top Bottom