• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Damn, crowd was hot for Goldberg and he obviously was touched by the reaction.

Goldberg is like wrestling Santa now I guess.

51TypmuDDfL.jpg

That's why dudes like him and The Rock etc. are always welcome to make an appearance. Legends never die. Ain't nothing else like it.

That said #TeamBrock ;)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
And the match will just as bad as the video game

I'm almost sure its a <10 minute match with a no-DQ stip or whatever just to make sure that they can get Goldberg through his signature spots. Brock is going over though and Goldberg is leaving with the encore standing o that they do for retiring wrestlers.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It was a good promo from Goldberg and did a good job of surfacing how badly WWE lacks talkers. Can we get fucking Joe up here or something already?

PreFire

I'm so glad he got that huge pop. Would've been brutal otherwise

This is the pop he deserves. And hugging and picking little kids (who sandbagged him btw) is all the more reason to love him.

Hope he gets into ring shape and fucks the unbeatable Lesnar up.

Vestal

You know what made that so cool? The fact that he actually cared this time.

Almost got to me.

Yup this time it wasn't about the money, the contract, etc.. It was because of his Kid, and the crowd.. Very fucking touching.

The guy is a really cool person, might not be the best in ring worker but he got better and acceptable. With the right opponent he really shined like with his match with DDP and some of his matches with Sting.

Exodust

Banned
Goldberg was great and one of the best moments of the year. The match will suck like the last one but I'm still down just to mark out some more.

Angry Grimace

Goldberg was great and one of the best moments of the year. The match will suck like the last one but I'm still down just to mark out some more.

A lot of the reason people shit on the last match doesn't exist anymore, so I won't be surprised if the crowd is lit for it regardless of how much shenanigans go down.

After that, I don't want the crowd at Survivor Series to shit on the match. But the match is probably gonna be all shades of bad with a hot crowd so there's a recipe for trouble.

goldberg going out with a loss would actually suck

but after seeing them handle sting i don't have any high expectations...

He's going to lose 100%. Brock wants to get his win back. Goldberg isn't going to beat the man who broke the streak because of an annual video game. But we get Goldberg one last time and that's all I can ask for.

Should make a shirt revolving around "you're LAST"

Top Bottom