• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Another lawsuit for unpaid bills against TNA Entertainment, filed over the summer, was by American Express Travel Related Services Company for unpaid bills.

American Express filed suit in the Supreme Court in the state of New York on July 20th claiming nonpayment of $269,049.50 in travel related expenses. The claim is the company used their American Express Corporate account to charge various items and American Express was not paid.

The claim is that the company agreed to payments on the receipt of monthly billing statements as well as to pay court costs if the case went to court. It claimed the agreement included that the defendants were to pay all reasonable costs when it came to American Express collecting the money owed, including finance charges and delinquency frees.

The lawsuit asked for payment of the $269,049.50 as well all legal costs for having to go to court and rectify the bill.

The ride never ends.

8PM: 3.167 million viewers
9PM: 3.106 million viewers
10PM: 3.118 million viewers

I guess most people like i did stopped watching the 1st 40 mins, just pointless matches and bad acting dont know how people watch this 3 hours straight week in and out with no stars on the show. No one gonna care about these overhyped indy guys like aj, sami, bullet club, nakamura, its a fact work rate means sh*t in the eyes of majority of the viewers.

I guess most people like i did stopped watching the 1st 40 mins, just pointless matches and bad acting dont know how people watch this 3 hours straight week in and out with no stars on the show. No one gonna care about these overhyped indy guys like aj, sami, bullet club, nakamura, its a fact work rate means sh*t in the eyes of majority of the viewers.

Yes, it's all about the talent. Not the way they are booked or treated.

I've never seen a more fitting SN/post combo in my life.

Raw64life

4jEAV0x.png

lol. So in other words the women's match is gonna be part of a "triple main event" and not be the last match on the card.

i.e, not actually the main event.

somedevil

lol. So in other words the women's match is gonna be part of a "triple main event" and not be the last match on the card.

i.e, not actually the main event.

Its either going to be the womens match or Seth vs Owens as the main event.

My guess is Roman opens the show to space out the hell in the cell matches.

Yes, it's all about the talent. Not the way they are booked or treated.

People blame creative but what character have guys like cesaro, balor etc shown prior to wwe that made them great? Yes they are great in ring workers but thats all they are and casual viewers cant tell the difference between a 2 star and a 5 star match but they can tell the difference between bad and good acting. Most of these guys just care about putting out the best match. Being a good worker meant being a jobber to the star because they made the stars look better, guys like austin have said it in ring is the least important part of it.

Dave expects this to all end in a bankruptcy filing, though not anytime soon like this month because Dixie thinks she'll look bad

Because being sued by everyone on Earth for not paying them doesn't already look bad

Kaladin

Dave expects this to all end in a bankruptcy filing, though not anytime soon like this month because Dixie thinks she'll look bad

Because being sued by everyone on Earth for not paying them doesn't already look bad

Dave said on The Law this past weekend that we'll know more about TNA on Thursday. I don't know if he was referencing the Am Ex lawsuit or something else.

Unfortunately for WWE their well for cheap nostalgia runs via classic WWF/WCW stars is running drier each year.

They'll be resorting to Kurt "killing himself in the ring" Angle soon enough.

Translation the office just told him they aren't going on last and he's trying to save face.

If they aren't on last, they aren’t the main event and lol at pandering to Owens and Rollins.. they don't need feel anything they just main evented Clash of Champions.

What's funny is that had he said nothing and the match went on second or third to last no one would be upset and it being an HIAC match with all that entails would have been enough but now? Now there's an expectation that the WWE is recognizimg this match as the show, the main event. Not putting it on last is just going to piss a lot of folks off.

Lmao at they should feel like the main event even if they don't go on last... what horseshit

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Do you think Brutus was called Brutus in Thunder In Paradise because he was too dimwitted to respond ot any other names?

...He had like ten different names across 18 or so gimmicks.

Sure a few of them were Brutus or Brutii but he was also Eddie, Dizzy, The Disciple, The Zodiac, The Barber, The Man With No Name, etc

Translation the office just told him they aren't going on last and he's trying to save face.

If they aren't on last, they aren’t the main event and lol at pandering to Owens and Rollins.. they don't need feel anything they just main evented Clash of Champions.

What's funny is that had he said nothing and the match went on second or third to last no one would be upset and it being an HIAC match with all that entails would have been enough but now? Now there's an expectation that the WWE is recognizimg this match as the show, the main event. Not putting it on last is just going to piss a lot of folks off.

Lmao at they should feel like the main event even if they don't go on last... what horseshit

It's the exact same bullshit they pulled with Punk ("you're the champ, you're the main event!!!!" *puts Cena/Laurinaitis or Cena/whoever on last every PPV*) and with Manias ("all 4 of these matches are the main event!" *one ends the PPV*)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Or you could just look at the last Smackdown PPV, which put two better TITLE matches in slots that weren't the main event over a weird, stakeless grudge match.

Again that was because of the Presidential debate.

This shit didn't fly when it was the fucking NFL New York Jets owner saying his team's performance didn't matter as long as Romney was elected, and it doesn't fly here. If you want people caring about your product, you don't make these bullshit excuses over and over again

Dude Fuck RAW. I can't think of a single good thing from RAW that wasn't from dudes who wrestled almost 20 years ago. Neville jobbing to BO and Sami jobbing to Braun in 6 days is so fucking ridiculous. Awful Steph segs, awful Foley segs, shitty WOMEN'S REVOLUTION 2016 MAIN EVENT MY DREAM segs, no heat Cruiserweights, 20 minutes dedicated to try and get that druggy over, no heat tag teams, 3 HOURS!

RAW is so awful. It's so fucking hard to get through. Only watched this week for Goldberg. Back to hiatus.

Guzim

I tried to watch all of Raw last night, but it's so boring. I haven't watched a full episode since Owens became champ. The 3 hours doesn't help. But I'll certainly be watching Smackdown tonight!

Top Bottom