• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Real Talk : I see a lot of early Goldberg in Strowman. Same kind of intensity, same kind of presence. The guy has it if WWE can keep up what they're doing and actually do something similar to the streak with him.

I don't see Goldberg, but I seem something enjoyable with regards to Braun and his strength. The problem is it's been what, 4 weeks straight of him threatening to do something? They need to turn the key and have him go rage in the backstage.

Kaladin

I don't see Goldberg, but I seem something enjoyable with regards to Braun and his strength. The problem is it's been what, 4 weeks straight of him threatening to do something? They need to turn the key and have him go rage in the backstage.

They just brought out Sami Zayn to challenge him, so we'll see if Sami provides the competition he craves......I hope he doesn't.

They just brought out Sami Zayn to challenge him, so we'll see if Sami provides the competition he craves......I hope he doesn't.

I still want to see a segment of Braun walking through the back area yellig for foley and trashing shit.They're building him up to have that, just push it over the edge. Make him have 2-3 PPV run of insanity.

Kaladin

81874SQxSNL.jpg

Kind of intrigued by this one. Out April 2017.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The part that's lame about all of this is that Lesnar is going over.

MG310

The crowd is incredible for the start of the Ingobernables vs. Tanahashi/Kushida/Robinson/Elgin match at the G1 final with Tana/Naito facing off.

..and then Naito immediately tags out and gets them booing. Perfect.

Menome

The part that's lame about all of this is that Lesnar is going over.

It's okay. I'm breaking the Curse next weekend with the power of Samhain. A fiver each on Goldberg, Sami Zayn and Sasha Banks.

I've not really gone back and watched any Goldberg material, but after last night and especially after the Christmas story, I'm 100% behind him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I dunno. I just don't know if the match is gonna be good. Goldberg hasn't wrestled a match in a decade and he wasn't good a decade ago.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I dunno. I just don't know if the match is gonna be good. Goldberg hasn't wrestled a match in a decade and he wasn't good a decade ago.

Pretty much where I am at on all of this. Also the main reason I don't want him to win. I highly doubt Goldberg is going to look credible in his match. He wasn't looking too good last night.

Angry Grimace

Pretty much where I am at on all of this. Also the main reason I don't want him to win. I highly doubt Goldberg is going to look credible in his match. He wasn't looking too good last night.

The match is going to be Goldberg selling for 5 minutes, hitting his signature spots and Brock kicking out for a third F5.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
The match is going to be Goldberg selling for 5 minutes, hitting his signature spots and Brock kicking out for a third F5.

I just hope he can pull off the jackhammer on Brock. Seems like a move that requires a lot of legit strength where the recipient can't really help you out too much. Along with Brock being humongous.

Angry Grimace

I just hope he can pull off the jackhammer on Brock. Seems like a move that requires a lot of legit strength where the recipient can't really help you out too much. Along with Brock being humongous.

I'm not really worried he can't pull it off. He's still a big dude and he's not geriatric.

They got the wrong guy who does a jackhammer to fight Lesnar.

They need the man with the Biceps Nuclear Explosion, the Most Improved Wrestler of 2016, Zeus!

AJ1.3-7.gif

AJ1.3.15-5.gif

Goldberg will be ringside.

And he will put it over.

"The best spear I have ever seen."
End of the PPV his son says "I don't want to stay with you, I want to stay with Roman"

And leaves Survivor Series with Roman to a huge amount of boos

The next night Roman and adopted son Romeberg will come out for a face promo

Top Bottom