• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

It's clear they only called Bayley up because they panicked after Sasha was injured. They have nothing for her.

She was going to be called up around that time, but it wasn't to be in the main event. She was going to be worked up slowly. Now that you already said she's main event level right off the bat, it kind of kills any kind of story of her being an underdog against anyone that isn't Charlotte or Sasha.

I think its a good idea for Dana to lean into the fact that she's a physically powerful person in a way that the rest of the women's division isn't. This was maybe a weird way of going about it.

When are they going to call up the TMNT?

They are ready to go!

For some weird reason that reminds me of this news from last week. Not sure if it was posted.

Apparently according to Meltzer, the planned finals for the Dusty Classic is (or at least was)
Authors of Pain vs. TM61

"But you are in the main event of Wrestlemania, you are wrestling Triple H!"

"Vince, we know that the main event is the last match on the show, which I am not getting."

Something like that

What does it say about the current roster that CM Punk wasn't fooled by the company's bullshit, made said bullshit public, and the current roster is still getting constantly fooled by it

Half these people wouldn't even officially throw a punch in an MMA fight, they'd be too busy thinking about the damn complexity of the fingerless gloves to notice they're being taken down and concussed at the moment

ReiGun

She was going to be called up around that time, but it wasn't to be in the main event. She was going to be worked up slowly. Now that you already said she's main event level right off the bat, it kind of kills any kind of story of her being an underdog against anyone that isn't Charlotte or Sasha.
True. It just astonishing how completely they've dropped the ball.

Sanjuro

Congratulations. You prooved your roots.

iHWnkho.gif

What does it say about the current roster that CM Punk wasn't fooled by the company's bullshit, made said bullshit public, and the current roster is still getting constantly fooled by it

Half these people wouldn't even officially throw a punch in an MMA fight, they'd be too busy thinking about the damn complexity of the fingerless gloves to notice they're being taken down and concussed at the moment

I think you are overestimating how many of them are fooled by it. I'm sure a lot of them know what's going on, but as long as the checks are clearing on the level that they are most of them probably don't see enough of an alternative to leave or cause trouble.

Punk was in a position where he made a bunch of money and had a wife who made a decent amount of money and he had tons of other options if he wanted it. Very few in WWE have that option.

Top Bottom