• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

orioto

Good Art™
Owens is a heel and he is actually getting heat instead of being cheered for being the cool heel. So its been a success.

I agree actually, at least the dynamic is better than a month before. The match should work better at HiaC.

It's just sad they have to mute Owens totally to make Rollins exists

UberTag

Pretty much a "none of you tag teams are getting over in any way until The New Day beats Demolition's record".
I swear... nobody cares about these precious records outside of the WWE bubble. The only record of any significance that had value was The Streak. These "consecutive days as champion" records are ultimately meaningless.

Sanjuro

Pretty much a "none of you tag teams are getting over in any way until The New Day beats Demolition's record".

I thought they didn't sound the Demolition's record towards it because the belts were named blah blah blah?

I think the only reason they mention it now is because New Day has no ambition or arc.

imBask

Banned
can you imagine making the big jump and seeing AJ get drafted to Smackdown without you? they were DOA without him, and that's just what's happening now

Sanjuro

Rusev needs a bitching backdrop.

hqdefault.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how they are not in fact the World Tag Team champions but he keeps saying it

Sanjuro

When the New Day eventually breaks up, I want them to call Ziggler to the ring and just leave Kofi there.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Top Bottom