• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Tagyhag

He's definitely going to be the break out of the three when they disband.

If they don't give him a "continually humps the air" gimmick then they should have Woods be his manager.

Kofi should be in the cruiserweight division. The weight limit is stupid.

Sanjuro

If they don't give him a "continually humps the air" gimmick then they should have Woods be his manager.

Kofi should be in the cruiserweight division. The weight limit is stupid.

Kofi is about 50 years old.

Xavier is going to be a Santino/Ryder.

Big-E already had his push, and he will be billed as a monster when they need to create an empty threat for someone going forward.

Tagyhag

Kofi is about 50 years old.

Xavier is going to be a Santino/Ryder.

Big-E already had his push, and he will be billed as a monster when they need to create an empty threat for someone going forward.

Kofi can still go but on further thought they have enough people in the cruiserweight considering they're not doing shit with any of them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big E is too far gone

dude is never gonna break out. he'll always be 'big guy with tits that makes goofy faces' to the wrestling public

Sanjuro

Kofi can still go but on further thought they have enough people in the cruiserweight considering they're not doing shit with any of them.

I hate the Cruiserweights. They are doing their best to make it it's own thing, but still try and keep it in the main programing. It's basically them grabbing a random feud from NXT and leaving zero context to why this is happening.

Tagyhag

I hate the Cruiserweights. They are doing their best to make it it's own thing, but still try and keep it in the main programing. It's basically them grabbing a random feud from NXT and leaving zero context to why this is happening.

They just don't give them the time, which is stupid because that's the reason that they're on RAW in the first place!

Sanjuro

God Cole and Bryon fucking suck

Bryon reminds me of Coach in some ways. I really enjoy him getting clowned on or awkward segments introducing the jobbers.

If he could do solid play-by-play and Cole wasn't in the picture? It would be awesome to see just him and Corey, with Corey killing him.

Just think, if not for that stupid as fuck one month Titus and Darren tag title reign, New Day would have broken the record already and we could actually have new champions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He has nothing to say because Heyman will do all the talking

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how the Shining Stars' gimmick is just WWE running with a random one-off line Enzo said in their feud.

Top Bottom