• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I thought that was a good segment for TND as well, instant rapport with KO and Jericho, nothing lingered, felt awkward, and they could trade snark with snark. It worked.

I still like New Day a whole bunch, but their biggest issue (outside of the way their feuds are booked), is that they're great on mic but no other tag team really is in a similar way. So what happens is that you end up having ND talking at people every week and then the other team sort of responding.

KO and Jericho are SSS on the mic, so the flow and give/take are excellent.

orioto

Good Art™
After an horrible RAW they always have to raise the level.

That whole segment was surprising great for something that long. It would have been a torture with 95% of the roster.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ryan Felippe! Did New Day bring back the time machine and send us back to 1998?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Who the hell is this cab driver guy? New sign?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sami's going to do the job to Titus.

Titus O'Neill.

LiQuid!

I don't think I want to see the finish to this match. Vince why are you doing this to me?

LiQuid!

I'm actually going to die.

Wrestling is going to literally make me cry tonight.

Top Bottom