• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Lol really planting those seeds for Bayley vs. Sasha

"Boy we're such good friends right sister? Gee sis, really wish that was me but it's ok cuz we're such good friends, sis"

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is Sasha and Bayley's gimmick that they're shy and trying to ask each other out on a date, cause that's the vibe I get from every promo they do.

ReiGun

Bayley turning on Sasha would be the more interesting prospect, but only cause I want to see what a heel Bayley is like.

Nah I feel the same way, none of these awareness campaigns come off as genuine.

It's just the fact that Stephanie was dense enough to tweet. Sure, pretty much all major corporations give to charity for the positive press. But don't say it. Taints every campaign.

Is Sasha and Bayley's gimmick that they're shy and trying to ask each other out on a date, cause that's the vibe I get from every promo they do.

hla00.png

Potential ways Charlotte vs Sasha goes.

1. Sasha wins, celebrates happily to close the show out. Potentially with Bayley.
2. Sasha wins, Nia Jax comes down and attacks her to set up a feud.
3. Sasha wins, Dana tries helping Charlotte but causes her to lose, giving those two a non title feud with each other. Nia Jax still probably does the run-in at the end.
4. Dana comes down to screw things up, Bayley comes down to stop her, Bayley costs Sasha the match, Sasha turns heel on her.
5. Charlotte retains cleanly, Emma runs in to attack her to close the show.

I get the unfortunate feeling 1 or 2 will happen. 5 is just my wish.

Barrage

This RAW's solid. Being in front of a hot crowd helps.

Although it is a bummer that hot crowds come along monthly now...

They really, REALLY need to cut down on Rematches. Fuck.

Fox318

Heel Bayley should be Paige.

Angsty sexually frustrated teenager mindset who hangs around a much older "boyfriend", a perfect role for Jerry Lawlor.

imBask

Banned
More people need to be heels like KO and try to fucking create heat like that.

KO might be the smartest guy in the locker room, so he understands wrestling and how to be a good wrestler

and by the smartest guy I mean he's about as smart as the average person on the street

Top Bottom