• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I had someone walk in and ask what trash I was watching. If you consider that dog shit amazing then k.

Just cuz you got embarrassed your mom caught you watching wrestling doesn't mean you have to spoil the fun for the rest of us.

How has Smackdown been today?
Just got home during the Miz and Dolph segment. (iOS just auto corrected Dolph to Adolph lol)

I really hope Dolph finally wins, but I love the Miz lol

You were just in time to see the best segment on Smackdown so far.

And now the Usos are Crips.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Oh great we went from not knowing the ending of the Rikishi story to hearing the Rikishi story every week. Thanks Otunga.

I was afraid of this, they really don't know what to do with Slaterhyno after their title win.

I guess the Usos will be champs on Sunday.

LiQuid!

I hope they start No Mercy with Bray still sitting there

ReiGun

It still amazes me how over Heath Slater got in like 2 months.

I was afraid of this, they really don't know what to do with Slaterhyno after their title win.

I guess the Usos will be champs on Sunday.
Slater/Rhyno always had a limited shelf life because Rhyno's time is gonna be limited due to his getting into politics. The real question is what happens to Heath after they lose the titles and eventually break up.

PreFire

Which brand is that Cringe dude on with the Chuckisms?

Who's bright idea was it for him to do that shit? Chuckisms only work with legends lol. I don't even know Cringe dude's name. He makes his debut soon. I hope it's against a giant like
Braun Strowman
lol.. Which will probably be who Mick Foley will make him face lol..

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It still amazes me how over Heath Slater got in like 2 months.

Slater/Rhyno always had a limited shelf life because Rhyno's time is gonna be limited due to of his getting into politics. The real question is what happens to Heath after they lose the titles and eventually break up.
He's already won by being on team Blue.

This is baby shit

StrangeTaker_orton_Matthews_110215_02.png

MG310

"You don't know Jack"

Shows up looking exactly the same way he has for several years....incredibly old merchandise and all.

ReiGun

I'll only accept this Curt Hawkins shit if he comes out and jobs to Kallisto in like 30 seconds.

That's all he deserves.

PreFire

Can't believe this is the go home show before the PPV :-/

And a face off later doesn't mean shit. I wanna see AJ fight lol

RBH

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS ON DIXIE CARTER'S LOCKER ROOM MEETING WITH TNA ROSTER LAST NIGHT
By Mike Johnson on 2016-10-04 11:32:00

TNA majority owner Dixie Carter held a locker room meeting last night prior to the TNA Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida. According to several sources we have spoken to, Carter spoke to talents about a number of different issues and allowed talents to ask questions.

One of the issues we were told was discussed was regarding late payments to the talents and Carter stated that there are times were payments are made late, stating that is because the company is waiting for money they are owed to come in.

Carter was also asked about rumors that WWE was about to buy the promotion. Carter, we are told, acknowledged that WWE did want to purchase but stated that she would not let that happen, although she could have. Carter also stated that the company still owns their own tape library in regard to rumors that WWE was purchasing that.

Carter made it clear that she is still the majority owner of TNA but acknowledged there has been some in-fighting and a power struggle amongst the other owners of the company.

In regard to the financial issues leading into Bound for Glory, Carter said that the show was never not going to happen but acknowledged that they "scrambled" leading up to the PPV.
We are told that Carter acted surprised that everyone was so up in arms and worried about the status of the company and apologized to the locker room that there was so much concern and worry among them.

Amongst those that we spoke to, the feeling was that the locker room meeting did help alleviate some concerns, but there's obviously still a worry at the end of the day about where things may go after the company is done filming for the rest of the year.
-PWInsider

Top Bottom