• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

For once AJ Styles did well on the mic. Dean takes it home, still the best on the mic. Top kek @ Cena but in this case could he really make a comeback? actions do speak louder than words.

Great segment to end the show.

Top kek Ziggler though this talking smack.
TuMark_TTZ

ReiGun

Catching up on what I missed.

Mojo Rawley is such an interesting disaster of a wrestler. I don't think he knows what he's doing at all, but I can't take my eyes off him. He's like when you create a wrestler in a game and are trying out all the taunts and moves.

DJKhaled

2 episodes away from catching up to TNA, holy fuck these Grand Championship matches are just fucking shit, what a crappy concept.

So anything on Smackdown worth watching this week? I DVR'd but sounds like a waste if it was worse than Raw. Talking Smack sounds good tho

Caderfix

Baron and Jack are a good match, I'd like to see more of that and I look forward to Bray's "cinematic" segments. They are still meh, but getting better. I think there's a lot of potential there if they fine tune it.

Was Zack mad at Mojo after the stupid hammer time thing? I hope they break up, because Zack can do much better than that.

I want to see Alexa vs Becky simply because both of them are awesome.

The Usos are much better now and Carmella is slowly finding her way (still not good, but better).

Miz and Ziggler's segment delivered again, I just wish Dolph would stop with the "WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?!!11!1" thing.

That ending segment was awesome, the rock-paper-scissor thing made all three guys look good.

I liked SmackDown, it was a good show.

jg4xchamp

If this leads to a Miz retirement, I honestly think that would be the first time the intercontinental championship has deserved a main event in..well I can't even remember.

Isn't Bret Hart v British Bulldog the only time the IC Title main evented a proper pay per view?

Just came back from the show and I don't know how it sounded on TV but everyone was over and I mean everyone well at least in my section

curt hawkins is gonna be a heel apparently, he was the dark match before the show and said san fran instead of san diego which is easy heel heat

very weird to watch the show with no commentary

the arena lost it's mind when aj, dean, and cena came out

kane's pyro is deafening holy shit same with aj's

orton and bray fought after the main event tapings and it was a pretty good match the one on sunday should be even better

no mercy is looking great

Just now watching Raw, what the hell is with this Emmaline shit? She had an awesome look as evil Emma and it made her stand out in the division. They better not change her music to that shit in the video package.

Noooooooo way Brock/Goldberg happens at Survivor Series. They've got a 65,000 seat stadium to fill in January, after all.

Meltzer is corroborating what Ross is saying. They want to build Survivor Series back up as a big show, so I guess this is a step in that direction. Plus, big singles matches rarely happen at the Rumble nowadays. The Rumble is sold on the fact that it's the Rumble.

Man, Charlotte is so good. I loved the touch of her only able to face to titantron and not Banks herself after losing the match.

"I'm better!" "It's mine!"

Meltzer is corroborating what Ross is saying. They want to build Survivor Series back up as a big show, so I guess this is a step in that direction. Plus, big singles matches rarely happen at the Rumble nowadays. The Rumble is sold on the fact that it's the Rumble.
Hmmmm, well I will be very surprised if that's the case. If I was them, I would not just assume that the Royal Rumble match will fill a stadium.

I'm watching that Miz TV segment. OMG, that Dolph Ziggler story, lmao. And the SPIRIT SQUAD, WOW. Miz...I can't believe I'm rooting for him.

...IN 2016

miserable

miz3u5ydk.gif

cordy

Banned
"The hell I do it all for."

When Ziggler said that at the end of the video package I straight up couldn't hold it together anymore. Genius.

miserable

"Up next: Jason Jordan vs Jimmy Uso"

5 mins later it's Jey Uso in the ring. I wonder if anybody backstage really knows or cares which Uso is which.

Mid match commercials need to fucking die. At the very least, don't do it for the main event fight.

Could you imagine the uproar if UFC, the NBA, or the NFL cut to a commercial mid-round or in the middle of a play?
Yeah I miss when they wouldn't do that so much, they could time this shit out so it wouldn't happen as frequently but they have enough trouble putting together these shows as it is and I wouldn't be opposed to just having shorter TV matches. Might not help that there's more commercials per an hour now than there were in the late 90s I mean it's not a huge amount of time lost but it did make it easier to fit stuff into a single segment..
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/6030/76/original/640.jpg

Dwayne makes more filming a single episode of Ballers than 95% of the WWE roster makes a year.
And he probably makes more with his being an executive producer and his production company being involved with the show.

Top Bottom