• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

giphy.gif

Is it me, or is Miz/Ziggler being pushed more like the main event than the Triple Threat?
If this leads to a Miz retirement, I honestly think that would be the first time the intercontinental championship has deserved a main event in..well I can't even remember.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't wait for AJ to slaughter these jobbers on Sunday.

ReiGun

I'm guessing AJ wins and goes on to feud with Orton while Dean and Cena* feud for the next PPV.

*Not sure when Cena's leaving.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Like this show. Really looking forward to No Mercy. I'm still a mark for Smackdown. Sorry some of you failed to have a good time.

LiQuid!

WTF is up with this awkward Dolph stepping on Renee's toes, that's twice in the last few minutes

Turok_TTZ

For once AJ Styles did well on the mic. Dean takes it home, still the best on the mic. Top kek @ Cena but in this case could he really make a comeback? actions do speak louder than words.

Great segment to end the show.

Top kek Ziggler though this talking smack.

Top Bottom