• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

yj98dm7.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Raw was great. Super excited for Bray's new thing. Fun promo.

Ithil

There's something funny about the WWE youtube video having a video called "Will the Shield reunite on RAW?" and the very next video being "The Shield reunite".

Like there was some mystery about that.

Zach

The Sister Abby thing seemed like an effective thang for children. I probably would've been into it at 10.

But when I watched it I was just thinking about how if I were in attendance, I'd be like "maybe I'll stay home next time..."

I look in the mirror to find Adonis staring back. At least thrice daily.

(Not Adrian.)
PM those shirtless pics, daddeh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bray can do anything. Whether or not it works is a different story, but I want to see how it plays out. He's untouchable as a character - it remains intact regardless of losses.

Fox318

The Sister Abby thing seemed like an effective thang for children. I probably would've been into it at 10.

But when I watched it I was just thinking about how if I were in attendance, I'd be like "maybe I'll stay home next time..."

I mean Vince doesn't even want the audience there.

If he could justify filming in front of a paid audience or no audience he would have by now.

They make a TV show that just happens to feature wrestling.

I know it's easy to shit on it from a "WWE going for cheap" crap, but The Shield actually getting back together for an extended run is a good idea. WWE suffers from too many single and not enough stables.

I don't think I've ever been more impressed by Balor in WWE when he cuts that totally serious backstage promo on sister Abigail, that's some true professionalism right there.

WWE youtube titles immediately spoil The Good Lucha Thing, bah.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've ever been more impressed by Balor in WWE when he cuts that totally serious backstage promo on sister Abigail, that's some true professionalism right there.

WWE youtube titles immediately spoil The Good Lucha Thing, bah.

But it was a good...lucha...thing.

Shadow of War is legit. Good times.

I kinda want to play it but a 60+gb download on Australian internet. Not sure I can devote a week to the download.

I really need to finish Original Sin 2. Getting to Driftwood I just feel so spoiled for choice in where to progress I end up not doing much of anything.

Hasney

I'm playing Evil Within and want to do Wolfenstein, got Culdecept Revolt and Stardew for when I want quick hits and Mario is out at the end of the month and after that, I'll probably want Evil Within 2 or Wolfenstein 2.

I'm not outraged by microtransactions, but it's still a downer. If it was a quiet month I may have considered it this year, there's no quiet months.

£20 or under pickup.

Recall

I've just got myself City Skylines for PS4. I've watched plenty of streams and videos but I'm pretty sure my attempts at playing it will be a giant clusterfuck.

An all wrestling themed city!

Something, something, loot boxes.

I already bought 8 of them cause I'm not a poor.

Seriously tho, it makes the first game feel like a tech demo and I am enjoying it but it is early. That said, if you didn't care for the first one, you won't care for this one. Got it for $30, no complaints so far.

I kinda want to play it but a 60+gb download on Australian internet. Not sure I can devote a week to the download.

I really need to finish Original Sin 2. Getting to Driftwood I just feel so spoiled for choice in where to progress I end up not doing much of anything.

I want to finish SoW then get Mario. Going to not buy anything in between. At least I hope not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing Evil Within and want to do Wolfenstein, got Culdecept Revolt and Stardew for when I want quick hits and Mario is out at the end of the month and after that, I'll probably want Evil Within 2 or Wolfenstein 2.

I'm not outraged by microtransactions, but it's still a downer. If it was a quiet month I may have considered it this year, there's no quiet months.

£20 or under pickup.

I went back to my beloved Culdcept Saga and while I absolutely love the game, some of those story boards are way too huge.

Culdcept one of the greatest games ever made.

Egg0

Banned
In the past 12 hours or so, I almost got worked into getting Shadow of War. Then I remember how badly they fumbled the charity DLC.

Game looks fun to play, but it’s a solid wait for Black Friday or used copy.

Hasney

I went back to my beloved Culdcept Saga and while I absolutely love the game, some of those story boards are way too huge.

Culdcept one of the greatest games ever made.

It sure is. I'm slowly getting back into all the systems after not playing since Saga, but looking at the 3DS screen these days is a bit of a chore.

Would go back to Saga just to play on a TV, but it wasn't released here and my JTAG'd 360 is broken, so I'd have to import a US 360.

Hasney

I did get WWE 2k18 for my birthday, so I'm going to create some shitty CAW and see if New Legacy download it for the midnight stream, then spend an hour sorting the rosters, stables and face/heel allegiance in Universe to play Universe for less time than that because lol no changes, then hope career mode is any good which it probably isn't.

Hasney

Jesus, your family must really hate you. I'm so sorry.

Happy birthday, though, have a good one!

Ta, was over the weekend and I did! Weekend was a hungover mess where I thanked the world for 24 hours Dominos, even though I don't normally like Dominos.

klonere

Banned
Wyatt's got a job for life and seems to be upper midcard for life at worst

How can you say he doesn't have a career? He'll make more than your fav NJPW star that's for fucking sure.

Top Bottom