• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

those cruiserweights can cruiser WAIT

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When it comes to WCW PPV names, Halloween Havoc notwithstanding, my favorite title was Slamboree. Mostly because folks don't do jamborees anymore.

David Flair helped his dad out on Nitro 174. The times are a changing.

I'm glad TarpitCarnivore is watching good WCW cause I don't think I'm in for good times any more.

Don't stop now, Dental Plan! You've trained your whole life for this!

It's my destiny, I won't stop I must see it through. Which is kinda cool cause I don't know much about WCW after the finger poke. So its all kinda new.

After Bash at the Beach 95 I deserve this.

No one does. I will pray for you.

Think how much longer a good WCW watching spree would last if Saturday Night was on the Network.

Agreed.

Alucard

Banned
Anyone have a recommendation as to which Chris Jericho book to read?

I loved the first one. The second one has Fozzy stuff, which I didn't care about as much, but it also has a ton of great Vince and Triple H stories and talks about how shitty Jericho's first few months were in the WWE.

The first book covers everything up until he walks through the WWE curtain for the first time and is a pure wrestling book.

Oops, bumped wrong thread lmao

Anyway, Pretty stoked tonight. Haven’t been invested in a WWE storyline in a while like I am with the KO/Shane/Sami stuff

I loved the first one. The second one has Fozzy stuff, which I didn't care about as much, but it also has a ton of great Vince and Triple H stories and talks about how shitty Jericho's first few months were in the WWE.

The first book covers everything up until he walks through the WWE curtain for the first time and is a pure wrestling book.

The first one would probably make the most sense anyways! Not really interested in Fozzy stuff, so thanks for the heads up!

Damn how many are there?

Oh two?

I think he just had one release. Might be 3 now :p

somedevil

Anyone have a recommendation as to which Chris Jericho book to read?

1st book is his career from the beginning and ends on his debut in the WWE. His 2nd book starts on that and covers up to his third return.

I've read the first two which are good but as you go on from 2 to 3 there is more fozzy in it.

1st book is his career from the beginning and ends on his debut in the WWE. His 2nd book starts on that and covers up to his third return.

I've read the first two which are good but as you go on from 2 to 3 there is more fozzy in it.

Go in order. The first and second ones are great. Third one is a fine book but covering a part of his career that wasn't so good. Haven't got the fourth one yet.

It's cool to know that they go in order! I will get the first and second ones then! Thanks everyone for the help!

Top Bottom