• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Alucard

Banned
Jerry Jones continues to be a piece of shit
NFL owners are getting together to decide on a rule if players don't stand during the national anthem

😂

I wonder if fewer people are actually watching the NFL now because of all this stuff and if this might be a way of protecting their bottom line.

Nah, NHL just beat them by having the champs show up at the White House and shake Trump's hand

Nah, man. I know you hate the Pens but the NFL is head and shoulders above all the others. Their history of bullshit runs too deep.

��

I wonder if fewer people are actually watching the NFL now because of all this stuff and if this might be a way of protecting their bottom line.

The NFL is probably the most rabid 'Murica fanbase there is only followed by MLB. Their fans are brainwashed and will never turn their backs

Zach

It's a sad day in the gah dang United States of America when sportsball players are being paraded out for forced displays of nationalism.

3hlDZQf.gif

This man hi5d me once and now hi5s will never be there same again.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 10/9:

8pm: 3.008
9pm: 2.894
10pm: 2.711

Avg: 2.871

Last year averaged 2.758. They beat last year 3rd hour and only lost 300,000 during the show.

Anth0ny

Raw Viewership for 10/9:

8pm: 3.008
9pm: 2.894
10pm: 2.711

Avg: 2.871

Last year averaged 2.758. They beat last year 3rd hour and only lost 300,000 during the show.

those cruiserweights can cruiser WAIT

until the third hour, since they have been successfully retaining viewership

Hex

Banned
WrassleGAF does have some unwritten rules and quirks, to be sure.

- New members must give us a Fave Five
- No Minion images due to sensitive skin
- You cannot post tasteful nudes of Yuji Nagata even though you can't see genitalia at all
- You get an award for thinking for yourself by obtaining the secret "Gimmick Poster" tag that everyone can see except you.
- Deathmatch jiffs are not only encouraged ...they're ALLOWED.

- No Minion images due to sensitive skin

The minions is for the sanity of us all, because much like other things people do not know when to stop beating the fuck out of a dead horse and need to be kicked in the face for their own good.

Nice way to make sure someone knee jerk posted some kind of minion gif or picture though. Bravo.

- You cannot post tasteful nudes of Yuji Nagata even though you can't see genitalia at all
The Yuji Nagata thing if probably for the best too.
Plus that word tasteful...I do not think it means what you think it means.

Deathmatch jiffs are not only encouraged ...they're ALLOWED

No, they are not encouraged but again that was an adorable way to play to the Pavlovian urges out there knowing that on queue someone would post something.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I think Shane vs KO might be even better than Shane vs Angle. I'll need to rewatch it to confirm this, but yeah right now I'm feeling like that might be the best ever Shane match.

shaowebb

Jinder has the look he just doesn't have the talent. Might develop but pushed too far too soon over guys who deserve his spot. Corbin has NEITHER talent nor the look and needs to go. I haven't been more bored with someones wrestling and look since Mideon. Has bout as much direction as him too. Just what the fuck is his character? Yeah...bout as developed an idea as Mideon. Just slap some spooky on him and make him act generi-tough.

New tag team. Corbin/Mideon. Team "Creative left halfway through concepts to take a shit break."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The minions is for the sanity of us all, because much like other things people do not know when to stop beating the fuck out of a dead horse and need to be kicked in the face for their own good.

Nice way to make sure someone knee jerk posted some kind of minion gif or picture though. Bravo.

The Yuji Nagata thing if probably for the best too.
Plus that word tasteful...I do not think it means what you think it means.

No, they are not encouraged but again that was an adorable way to play to the Pavlovian urges out there knowing that on queue someone would post something.

rKypvtX.gif

Top Bottom