• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

I find it hard to believe he walked because he didnt want to job to a guy he already jobbed to. Seriously.

Its probably more likely he walked because they promised him a spot on Raw or SD then denied it to him than issues with booking.

Egg0

Banned
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

vince has rewritten the finishes to matches while the match is taking place. he has to tell the ref via ear piece that the finish was changed

i forget what show a couple months ago where the smart money was wrong for that very reason. lol

more guys need to stand up for themselves when presented with some of this shit booking.

That happened to AJ/KO at a PPV and they had Jericho show up the following Smackdown for a one off.

Wonder what's next for Sami boy. The heel/face makeup is weird on SD.

Styles, Nakamura, Randy, Roode are the main faces.

Sami, Owens, Corbin, Rusev, and Jinder are the main heels.

Feel like Orton should be a heel and Rusev seems itching for a face turn. Roode a face, when he really should be a heel. Feels like he's not really a main event act either. Also, he forgot his lines for sure and Ziggler saved him.

Smackdown is finally really interesting though. Lots of good potential for feuds here. It's hilarious how Jinder is the most easy person to chuck out as someone completely uninteresting and unimportant. That main title picture is really garbage and AJ really needs to take the title off of him. Dude is overdue to be back on top as the babyface champion already. He's been kicked around enough with underwhelming Corbin and Owens angles and he's obviously incredibly over.

Then throw in the amazing tag division and a rising team in Breezango, Becky Lynch being over as fuck and amazing as always, and it's all really fun stuff.

the women's division needs a new person on the roster though, they've been stale for too long.

Tomorrow night, one of the most anticipated events of the year.

Riverdale's Season 2 premiere baby!

H0j4JfC.gif

Also part 3 of Ultima Lucha is happening

Copying my post from last night
Mr Robot season premier's tomorrow too!!

Fans saying workers should stand up for themselves and know their worth, then getting pissed off when they actually do, never gets old. Was amazing to see when they did it with Punk and it's amazing here

Let's be honest, deep down despite how hopeful all fans (including here) say they are, some are glad there's no union in wrestling.

Fans saying workers should stand up for themselves and know their worth, then getting pissed off when they actually do, never gets old. Was amazing to see when they did it with Punk and it's amazing here

Let's be honest, deep down despite how hopeful all fans (including here) say they are, some are glad there's no union in wrestling.

The flip side is also pretty bizarre though. People say wrestlers should do what's best for themselves then get pissed when they leave for WWE.

Like yeah, Nakamura hasn't done anything close to his best work in NJPW, but if the dude is happy with where he is and getting paid, how are you going to be mad at Nakamura about that.

Anth0ny

The flip side is also pretty bizarre though. People say wrestlers should do what's best for themselves then get pissed when they leave for WWE.

Like yeah, Nakamura hasn't done anything close to his best work in NJPW, but if the dude is happy with where he is and getting paid, how are you going to be mad at Nakamura about that.

does it look like I care about... happiness?

I care about WORK

and SHOOTS

Pikma

Banned

Who's mad at Nak for staying though?

there's also no union in wrestlegaf

*rolls you up for a quick count + grabs your tights*

Well now that has a new best friend, you know what that means ? he won't win a match by himself for a while.

At least i'm sure Zayn shenanigans will be better than jericho's, who just ruined every ppv main event Owens had in RAW.

Yeah ruined.... they were only the highlight and most entertaining thing on Raw for like 6+ months.

Literally never seen a guy get so upset at their heel favorited cheating to win or whatever.

Owens has been the guy that they’ve managed to not screw up but from how you react you’d think he was Sami Zayn.

It makes everyone a big deal except Jack Gallagher, who is referred to as "that guy".

I mean he had 3 seconds to show how WEIRD and UNIQUE he is with that foot thing he did.

Fuck, watching the west coast feed of SD and this Fight Song still reeks of Hilary 2016 campaign and just....yeah. I don't want to hear this.

That Snoop Dogg WWE 2K18 commercial is incredible. Like it makes everyone a big deal. Easily the only best things about these games: marketing.

Carnies!

2K's marketing is top notch and makes any WWE marketing look so amateur, which is sort of sad considering WWE video folks can be the absolute best at times.

I can't get over how fucking jazzed I am about The Shield being a trio again because I hadn't given a shit about Rollins and Ambrose in months (I've loved Reigns both Mania) but now... hell yeah.

Tommy Dreamer says he's got a contract with Twitch to produce a weekly show from House of Hardcore footage. November 18 show will be live on Twitch

Adree

I wish you could rename orcs in Shadow of War because I'd rename the fucker who had to come back from the dead 3x before he was able to finally cheap shot me to death Bray Wyatt.

I wish you could rename orcs in Shadow of War because I'd rename the fucker who had to come back from the dead 3x before he was able to finally cheap shot me to death Bray Wyatt.

I had a dude come back on me four times with variousness metal and cloth masks covering his face.

Then I cut his goddamn head clean off his shoulders. He has not reappeared.

Recall

Best post in forever.

Recall

I'm going to assume Neville saw the writing was on the wall, he is now being phased out and WWE have the worlds largest signed roster knowing that he would be lost in the shuffle within weeks never to do anything meaningful again.

I heard the Aries vs Neville match from Wrestlemania was cut from the DVD as not to show up the main card. WWE is a restrictive and demeaning wrestling company to work for so I hope Neville enjoys his future. Now his name will mean more and will most likely get a shit load of bookings back in the UK Indy scene and Japan too.

Hex

Banned
I can't get over how fucking jazzed I am about The Shield being a trio again because I hadn't given a shit about Rollins and Ambrose in months (I've loved Reigns both Mania) but now... hell yeah.

Seriously.
There is something about the chemistry where Roman is not bad to listen to on the mic.
Dean seems more focused and on point.

I'm going to assume Neville saw the writing was on the wall, he is now being phased out and WWE have the worlds largest signed roster knowing that he would be lost in the shuffle within weeks never to do anything meaningful again.

I heard the Aries vs Neville match from Wrestlemania was cut from the DVD as not to show up the main card. WWE is a restrictive and demeaning wrestling company to work for so I hope Neville enjoys his future. Now his name will mean more and will most likely get a shit load of bookings back in the UK Indy scene and Japan too.

None of that would lead to a straight walk out though.

If he had just asked for a release quietly, sure, all that makes sense. The walkout seems to indicate there was one inciting thing that caused him to go over the top.

Recall

None of that would lead to a straight walk out though.

If he had just asked for a release quietly, sure, all that makes sense. The walkout seems to indicate there was one inciting thing that caused him to go over the top.

Yeah it may have added to what other issues may be going on. Interested in finding out what happened.

KissVibes

Banned
Bludgeon Brothers might be the worst gimmick I've seen in years. They look like absolute goof balls, the name is terrible, and talk like a parody of The Ascension. Why not just put them back with Bray and do a Wyatt vs The Club feud?

Right, it's OK to refuse to not do your job, as long as you have the requisite number of four star matches and indy cred, but if the biggest star in the business, who has also been the most unselfish top guy in the history of the business decided that doing a job to a bunch of geeks and rookies is a bad idea, he's stained with that forever.

What I'm saying is - Cena. Was. Right. The. Nexus. Were. Overhyped. Jobbers.

Bludgeon Brothers might be the worst gimmick I've seen in years. They look like absolute goof balls, the name is terrible, and talk like a parody of The Ascension. Why not just put them back with Bray and do a Wyatt vs The Club feud?

Why would you want a great worker like Harper and a guy with a future like Rowan stuck with the 21st century Papa Shango in a feud with Brock Lesnar's next victim and two guys who aren't anything special when they're not the only two big white dudes in a company?

Top Bottom