• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Wow good match. Corbin wins clean.

Really good finishing sequence.

Much prefer the title on a guy like Baron than a guy like AJ who is clearly above it.

Liked that promo from Corbin too

mmUxwEX.jpg

Fuckin carny

Wow good match. Corbin wins clean.

Really good finishing sequence.

Much prefer the title on a guy like Baron than a guy like AJ who is clearly above it

Liked that promo from Corbin too
Nah fuck that. When someone important gets midcard titles, it helps tremendously. I loved seeing Cena and AJ as US champs. It's nice to care about the titles rather than have them become something completely worthless. Hopefully Corbin can keep that shit relevant and they don't book him like shit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, Neville is still in the 205 Live opening sequence, so at least WWE isn't going full scorched earth, yet.

cordy

Banned
Hmmm...did Styles get injured there?

That Corbin awkward interview at the end and even Corbin's attitude towards Styles looked worried. Hopefully it's just selling. Corbin just looked weird.

Nah fuck that. When someone important gets midcard titles, it helps tremendously. I loved seeing Cena and AJ as US champs. It's nice to care about the titles rather than have them become something completely worthless. Hopefully Corbin can keep that shit relevant and they don't book him like shit.

AJ did nothing super special for the belt

orioto

Good Art™
Jesus christ.

Even after today you find a reason to bitch about Owens' booking? Seriously?

Well now that has a new best friend, you know what that means ? he won't win a match by himself for a while.

At least i'm sure Zayn shenanigans will be better than jericho's, who just ruined every ppv main event Owens had in RAW.

What’s kind of funny is that years ago, WWE allegedly turned down signing Ricochet because they already had Neville and thought they were redundant. Now all these years later, as soon as Neville leaves, Ricochet is coming in. lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why would anyone want to hire someone who walked out due to the finish of a match? There has to be more to it. Because that's some unprofessional trash conduct, and I doubt he's that bad.

Pikma

Banned
Why would anyone want to hire someone who walked out due to the finish of a match? There has to be more to it. Because that's some unprofessional trash conduct, and I doubt he's that bad.
Lmao fuck the independent contractor for refusing to do his job, am I right

Guy should be a yes man like everyone else and let the prime years of his career slip away

Tomorrow night, one of the most anticipated events of the year.

Riverdale's Season 2 premiere baby!

H0j4JfC.gif

Also part 3 of Ultima Lucha is happening

Copying my post from last night

Lucha Underground card this week, Ultima Lucha Tres dash Tres

Taya vs Sexy Star
in a last luchadora standing match (LMAO)
The Mack, Killshot, and Dante Fox vs Snake Tribe (Drago, Pindar, and Vibora) for the Trios belts
Son of Havoc vs Pentagon Dark for the Gift of the Gods in a LADDER MATCH

Pentagon's message for Son of Havoc

Taya vs Sexy Star is going to be a joke no matter how it ends up because of Sexy Star being a garbage person.

Considering Killshot and Fox almost murdered each other a couple of weeks ago, they'll probably win the trios belts, because that's how those matches usually go on LU. I want to say it should be a good match, but goddamn Fox and Killshot deserve to get paid after their LU contract expires.

Son of Havoc and Pentagon Dark are easily the two most over people in the company, and those two have a chance of topping HELL OF WAR. Really excited to see that one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Sexy Star ain't shit and has really hurt my watching LU.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The difference in how people are reacting to the Neville stuff here and on reddit is pretty funny.

well people here just keep making shit up about why and how this allegedly occured and how it's going to lead to some giant WWE --> NJPW exodus

And Sunny is right if Neville walked out because he didn't want to do the job he's an unprofessional mark for himself and nobody should hire him, much less NJPW.

The fact that guys like Cole and Ricochet are still choosing to go to WWE now tells you all you need to know about the idea that there will ever be any sort of exodus and just shows that guys like (maybe) Neville and Cody are the exceptions. Most guys will go if the opportunity is there, no matter how much the booking sucks.

well people here just keep making shit up about why and how this allegedly occured and how it's going to lead to some giant WWE --> NJPW exodus

And Sunny is right if Neville walked out because he didn't want to do the job he's an unprofessional mark for himself and nobody should hire him, much less NJPW.

I dont think there will be an exodus. I think there is definitely more going on too. He already did the job and lost the title so walking because of booking sounds weird.

Lmao fuck the independent contractor for refusing to do his job, am I right

Guy should be a yes man like everyone else and let the prime years of his career slip away

What? There's a time and place to pull that shit. If he had said on Tuesday morning I ain't coming back then fair enough.

But the fact he's done that before the show and it had to be rewritten is extremely unprofessional and anybody defending him is a idiot.

What? There's a time and place to pull that shit. If he had said on Tuesday morning I ain't coming back then fair enough.

But the fact he's done that before the show and it had to be rewritten is extremely unprofessional and anybody defending him is a idiot.

Maybe they could resolve this by fully employing wrestlers or by not doing the booking on the day of the show? I feel like it would be extremely unprofessional if the company was. The company that doesn't respect it's employees, doesn't respect it's fans, and sells a biggotted moron as a role model for cancer victims doesn't deserve shit.

Toki767

Vince rewrites the show multiple times a week. Once more isn't going to effect the writers.

Anth0ny

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

vince has rewritten the finishes to matches while the match is taking place. he has to tell the ref via ear piece that the finish was changed

i forget what show a couple months ago where the smart money was wrong for that very reason. lol

more guys need to stand up for themselves when presented with some of this shit booking.

Top Bottom