• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

In regards to the Ahmed podcast, At least we now know why Rock was looking so bemused when Rikishi said that he did it for the people and all that stuff about the great white hope.

Syder

Fucking hell all three of them were said about Roman.
Sad that these promos are not only inflicted on fans but the wrestlers that they are aimed like Roman, and the people who have to say them like Rollins (being from an multi-ethnic background and having a Mexican step-father) and Paul Heyman (mother was a holocaust survivor).

It's beyond fucked.

In more cheerful stuff, the PROGRESS women's tournament was a really good show, recommend it when it comes up on demand.

The winner, and Toni Storm's next defense of the PROGRESS Women's Championship is
Charli Evans.

Syder

didn't that promo also have seth literally pounding the floor like a gorilla

edit: just saw seph's post and yikes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKeYY4gZIlA

"...That's the kind of barbarian we're dealing with here
and the only reason his knuckles are going to be bleeding is because... he's a neanderthal and he walks on his knuckles
Roman Reigns is part Gorilla, part Samoan, and he's part uhhhh... Rhinoceros
A Rhinoceros is actually one of the most powerful animals in the entire world. The problem is, they're not very smart."

Menome

I'm telling you, we're going to be left with one good person in wrestling and it's going to be James Ellsworth.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
do we know how long Nakamura's contract is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKeYY4gZIlA

"...That's the kind of barbarian we're dealing with here
and the only reason his knuckles are going to be bleeding is because... he's a neanderthal and he walks on his knuckles
Roman Reigns is part Gorilla, part Samoan, and he's part uhhhh... Rhinoceros
A Rhinoceros is actually one of the most powerful animals in the entire world. The problem is, they're not very smart."
On a side note, Seth really was never a good promo.

There's a reason Dean did most of the Shield talking.

Zach

As of right now the only good person in wrestling is Goldberg, isn't it?
6I6w6xu.png

Past research suggests that yes, that's correct.

Shane's weed thing is still a what the fuck do you think you are doing moment.

I think there were some decent heat garnering promos once he was actually Champion but not nearly enough.

He was still more entertaining then than now.
He's pretty boring right. But he has less screaming promos with that annoying voice so it balances out.

I finished No Mercy and I thought the show was alright if you exclude the last two matches. I was expecting Cena v Roman to be way worse than what it was, but it was alright. I think the women had the best match that night. Nia and Emma looked great throughout the match.

They're advertising that the Usos and New Day are facing for the last time in Hell in a Cell. Could this mean that instead of a Shield reunion, they reunite Roman with his cousins?

I finished No Mercy and I thought the show was alright if you exclude the last two matches. I was expecting Cena v Roman to be way worse than what it was, but it was alright. I think the women had the best match that night. Nia and Emma looked great throughout the match.

They're advertising that the Usos and New Day are facing for the last time in Hell in a Cell. Could this mean that instead of a Shield reunion, they reunite Roman with his cousins?
If only. They're just saying that because they've been feuding for months. It's what they do for feuds that stretch more then one or two PPV's, a final match where regardless of the winner, there isn't another match to come of it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Pescado/2634530-8089632993-IPu9l.gif[IMG]

[url]https://twitter.com/Goldberg/status/914101082493788160[/url][/QUOTE]
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/82ebcbf0ea6441f183b8a97b298249ed/tumblr_inline_owfrtekzPn1t0t8l8_400.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
India tour is in december, so I assume he'll be keeping it till the rumble at least.

I wish he could wrestle well.

why would they keep the title on him for a house show they will have to paper anyways

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Isn't he also NOT popular with Indian fans as champion? They would rather a face be the champ

The whole thing has been a failed experiment.

It's a waste of time and mostly has served to bury his opponents for being too inept to ask for the match in the goddamn cell where the Singh Brothers can't cheat.

Like, Rollins having a squad was fine because Rollins was friends with the owner. Having Shane and Bryan both be too stupid to notice Jinder constantly cheats to win is dumb. Even Owens as Universal Champ had Foley giving him shit constantly for cheating and trying things to prevent it from happening. If I had to guess they're taking the belt off of Jinder on Sunday and then going back to Owens after that.

Hex

Banned

Seth was fucking a Nazi lover. I'm sure he didn't think that promo went far enough.

Not to be that guy (THE guy?) but if you were hitting that, I am fairly sure that quite a few people in here throwing stones would be able to convince themselves that it is a phase and she did not mean it.
Some of the hate you guys put out is just silly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
sorry dude but i'm not going to defend like tomi lahren because she's 'hawt'

i got a little more self respect than that

Top Bottom