• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heroman

Banned
The only wrasslin show worth watching this weekend
21909546_1973357196209273_5641536029736304640_n.jpg

Hex

Banned
sorry dude but i'm not going to defend like tomi lahren because she's 'hawt'

i got a little more self respect than that

Is that who Seth was dating?
No? Didn't think so.

Most people have dated people that they thought they could change or 'show the light'.
Whether it is politics, drug use, or many other things.
Though sometimes I forget how awesomely pure and righteous Gaffers are behind their keyboards.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No? Didn't think so.

Most people have dated people that they thought they could change or 'show the light'.
Though sometimes I forget how awesomely pure and righteous Gaffers are behind their keyboards.

It's the same idea of someone with nasty mentality that you think their attractiveness would somehow make them excusable for abhorrent behavior.

but good to know you think so lowly of yourself you'd date a bigot if they're attractive enough. and that you think not dating someone who's collecting and brandishing nazi imagery is some sort of virtuous stance to take.

Syder

Not to be that guy (THE guy?) but if you were hitting that, I am fairly sure that quite a few people in here throwing stones would be able to convince themselves that it is a phase and she did not mean it.
Some of the hate you guys put out is just silly.
"hate"? If you don't think people being racist, or being a racism apologist, or using racially-charged words, deserves a healthy dose of criticism then I don't really know what to tell you.
Why don't you just say what you mean? 'SJWs'

The only wrassilin show worth watching this weeken
Okada v EVIL and Naito v Ishii are both 5 star potential matches, can't wait.

Not to be that guy (THE guy?) but if you were hitting that, I am fairly sure that quite a few people in here throwing stones would be able to convince themselves that it is a phase and she did not mean it.
Didn't you call Charlotte a skank just for existing?

Hex

Banned
It's the same idea of someone with nasty mentality that you think their attractiveness would somehow make them excusable for abhorrent behavior.

but good to know you think so lowly of yourself you'd date a bigot if they're attractive enough. and that you think not dating someone who's collecting and brandishing nazi imagery is some sort of virtuous stance to take.

But you are assuming that he knew that was her mentality before they got together.
That is a heck of an assumption

No, I called her that for the way she uses her father's name, legacy, moves, strut and everything else to get over people far more deserving.

I’m going go out a limb and say that’s more of WWE’s doing than Charlotte. We know how they love pushing second/third generation talent (Ted DiBiase, Curtis Axel, etc)

Let’s not pretend like Charlotte isn’t talented

I'd "hate" to see the people you're around if collecting Nazi memorabilia is minor and a "phase"

Hex

Banned
"hate"? If you don't think people being racist, or being a racism apologist, or using racially-charged words, deserves a healthy dose of criticism then I don't really know what to tell you.Why don't you just say what you mean? 'SJWs'

Okada v EVIL and Naito v Ishii are both 5 star potential matches, can't wait.

I do not mean SJW at all, I think people who use that term are morons.
I mean hypocrites.
People who act like they have never made a mistake, or let a word slip luckily when nobody was around when they were playing a game or joking with friends but then act all pure.
We learn as we live (well hopefully people learn..the ones that don't...another story)

Did Seth do anything racist or Nazi like, other than date this chick?

Hex

Banned
I'd "hate" to see the people you're around if collecting Nazi memorabilia is a "phase"

I got news for you, spend alot of time around goth/industrial clubs in the last 20 years you see some shit.
But luckily I have seen some of those same people grow out of it, get their shit straight and become better people

People can make mistakes, they just need to learn from it. If they show improvement and remorse, then I won't hold it against you.

Zach

No? Didn't think so.

Whoa, pal, hey.

Hex

Banned
I’m going go out a limb and say that’s more of WWE’s doing than Charlotte. We know how they love pushing second/third generation talent (Ted DiBiase, Curtis Axel, etc)

Let’s not pretend like Charlotte isn’t talented

My take on her is weird, I think she could be so much more without the jr Ric thing.
It may be the WWE but why do we have Bo Dallas instead of Bo Rotundo and many of the other women had to use different names.

Last week's Bauer & Pollock mention that the run of Lucha Underground that's currently airing was recorded in June 2016. And multiple wrestlers are tied up in all those shitty contracts because of it.

Just ridiculous.

Mahonay

Banned
Last week's Bauer & Pollock mention that the run of Lucha Underground that's currently airing was recorded in June 2016. And multiple wrestlers are tied up in all those shitty contracts because of it.

Just ridiculous.
I'd bet a decent lawyer could get you out of one of those contracts if they're literally unable to put on a show.

You don't hear about wrestlers having legal reps these days. Go back to the Monday Night Wars and most of those guys talk about lawyering up hard.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Seth was fucking a Nazi lover. I'm sure he didn't think that promo went far enough.

I find it very unlikely Seth is a racist simply because he had sex with someone who is a racist.

He's super good friends with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens and I find it unlikely Zayn in particular is an awful judge of character.

Foggy

Through 2019 according to Meltzer

I don't see why he'd leave. He's a main eventer and doesn't have to do any work.

Family pressure, victory lap in NJPW, who knows. No point in speculating since it's so far off.

Also wouldn't be shocked if he was firmly in the midcard by mid 2018.

Top Bottom