• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

9MS3FRA.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
said I was gonna cancel some weeks ago but didnt because im a lazy fuck, but just did. Maybe ill get one of those free deals to try to get me back in in a few months.

Then again ill probably resub for the next Takeover >_>

SilentMike03

Neo Member
said I was gonna cancel some weeks ago but didnt because im a lazy fuck, but just did. Maybe ill get one of those free deals to try to get me back in in a few months.

Then again ill probably resub for the next Takeover >_>

I cancelled after the MYC ended and was planning to resub to watch the next Takeover, but I just got one of those free 3 month gimmicks in my email. Just be patient.

somedevil

Seth has seemed to dumped his flying knee and flying over the top rope move after his 2nd knee injury.

Another good match.

Wait, we're still using Fight Song? The fuck? I thought Hillary's campaign tanking forever banished that song and only made it acceptable to use in ironic contexts?

Nice to see WWE has matured from their Piggy James skits.

Also, aren't Nia and Alexa friends anymore?? Thanks a lot for ruining this feud already, WWE.

And now Bray is rambling...

Top Bottom