• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current NXT Fave 5:

5. Otis Dozovic
4. Oney Lorcan
3. Aleister Black
2. Velveteen Dream
1. Lars Sullivan

Sullivan is amazing

Sullivan is great. This whole list is great. Otis has that intangible thing. He's fuckin' fantastic. I love Otis.

Lorcan is a delight. Black is a ton of fun, great character. Dream is fuckin' amazing. I absolutely love Dream. And Lars is Lars. Big talent.

Zach

Seph if you're not going to give me my title match yet at least give me zach in the meanwhile, he made a mockery out of me and my family, and he has to pay for it.

Anything less... would be too civilized! HA HA HA HA HA!

(Start lobbying to be on The Geeker's team at GWF 11, brother. I got no time for you in a singles match, kid.)

Pikma

Banned
Anything less... would be too civilized! HA HA HA HA HA!

(Start lobbying to be on The Geeker's team at GWF 11, brother. I got no time for you in a singles match, kid.)
I don't form alliances or join stables, instead I do things by myself, just like the not-coward I am, you coward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think nxt is in the best place its been in a couple years. So much potential and amazing talent.

Yes, and it isn't front-loaded so badly either. It feels a lot more evenly distributed where one callup doesn't destroy the roster.

Zach

I don't form alliances or join stables, instead I do things by myself, just like the not-coward I am, you coward.

This is like one of those short, meaningless promos before commercial break that all of the job guys did after Hogan turned. "He was my fave, but now I'm mad at him. Boo hoo."

#StickItBrother

Shadows of War is great fun. Glad I purchased the game.

Still deciding what platform I want WWE 2K18 on. Prolly just stick with PC because of pricing but worried about community support.

I will take the 27th off of work for Mario. Fat kid status. Doritos, Mountain Dew, and lots of Taco Bell.

Mahonay

Banned
BewareTheBatsie botching his promo and repeatedly saying WWE instead of GWF. This guy is supposed to be the face of the company? Seph I hope you chewed him out in gorilla.

Pikma

Banned
This is like one of those short, meaningless promos before commercial break that all of the job guys did after Hogan turned. "He was my fave, but now I'm mad at him. Boo hoo."

#StickItBrother
Zach, look, WCW ain't in heaven, WCW is down there IN HELL

DL-L2jCVQAAutmN

A comedy geek who eats pins in multi-man tags and his gimmick.

Sephzilla

BewareTheBatsie botching his promo and repeatedly saying WWE instead of GWF. This guy is supposed to be the face of the company? Seph I hope you chewed him out in gorilla.

i love how everyone hates 2k17 promo segments. those might need to become more of a staple of the show

Ugh, it's an hour and a half travel, and I'm already doing night 1 the Thursday and 4 Eve shows over Saturday and Sunday... 5 shows in 4 days might kill me

Edit: wait I'm already doing 5, that'd be 6!

Hey Sephzilla, boss, It's 12:06am and I've been staring at my screen for hours now waiting for the Pikma's Pit segment to air, you even went offline (technical issues I guess?) where is it? Zach didn't make that up and added it to the poster just for the sake of it, did he? I'm pretty sure it'll air any moment now but I still decided to ask just in case that doesn't happen.

Thx in advance
With love, Pikmark

You're going to have to invade the next GWF show, friend.

Oh shit, RIZIN is this weekend!

RequiredHeftyDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

Oh yeah! I saw that. I forgot.

You're my man, avengers23. You've never let me down. Some say you're my Brother Bruti.

>_>

<_<

I'm not clanging and banging with you, friend.

Top Bottom