• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

So..................................

......................vince discovered furries................

m2vNthY.png

http://shop.wwe.com/alicia-fox-crazy-like-a-fox-authentic-t-shirt/QA1001.html

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looks like one of those slogan shirts from Walmart or Old Navy.

Exactly. Looks better than most WWE garbage.

Wrestling shirts in general actually. It's not like TNA/WCW/NJPW/ECW/any of the indies did much better with their stuff. I can think of maybe ten okay looking wrasslin shirts I've seen.

Egg0

Banned
I think KO was wearing a new shirt on Tuesday and it looked pretty good.

It’s pretty hard to fuck up a KO shirt. As long as they stick to having “KO” on the shirt.

Nekofrog

Banned
A comic book movie that tries to genuinely be different is a-ok in my book

Different how? It looks like every other pg13 horror movie out there with loud jump scares. Admittedly it's just a trailer and the IP is on the highest pedestal with me, butt it looked really by the numbers modern horror. Very plain

Foggy

Different how? It looks like every other pg13 horror movie out there with loud jump scares. Admittedly it's just a trailer and the IP is on the highest pedestal with me, butt it looked really by the numbers modern horror. Very plain

Because superpowered heroes aren't normally in horror movies....pretty big distinction. I always wanted an X-Men horror movie centering around The Brood and stuff like that, so this is at least refreshing instead of the lobotomy parade of Marvel movies.

That said, I agree the trailer is generic but the people who make the film don't make the trailers. It could be reflective, it could be a hack marketing group. Not too long ago we had people wringing their hands that Blade Runner 2049 was going to be a whizz bang action movie and we all know how that turned out. We'll have to see how it shakes out.

Top Bottom