• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I finally got to the early March 1999 Nitro where they go a FULL HOUR WITHOUT A SINGLE WRESTLING MATCH. It's a Ric/Flair Arn Anderson heart to heart, A Nitro Party Segment, A hogan making fun of that segment segment, some nonsense I didn't even notice, a NWO riff trax with Nash and Hogan on Flair's promo the week before, and now a Lex Luger Wolfpac hype video.

I'm pretty sure there's around another six weeks of this where there are no or only one match the first hour.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like Owens is gonna get another run with the WWE title.

Hex

Banned
Are those side things on Reigns' vest velcro? lol

I think now and then in big matches he should rage and rip off the chest protector.
Could give him a pop unless he has some malformed Face of Boe on his chest or something and show some energy.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The IC title match is next? What's the main event?

Or did Raw switch back to two hours and I missed the memo (if only)

This is a nice moment for those women, but it's so completely dumb and illogical as a segment on your television show. It shouldn't exist.

It's also complete WWE masturbatory "look at how much charity we do" stuff, but that's a well-worn subject.

Hex

Banned
This is a nice moment for those women, but it's so completely dumb and illogical as a segment on your television show. It shouldn't exist.

It's also complete WWE masturbatory "look at how much charity we do" stuff, but that's a well-worn subject.

I am sorry but seeing Dana Warrior up there and seeing then fapping all over Ultimate Warrior takes me way out of the moment

"This is The Shield's entrance"

As well as Roman's for about a year before WWE started getting nervous about fans doing something to him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"I don't like complicated strategies"

Has an obvious strategy.

Top Bottom