• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Roman is totally over with casual fans

Theres no guy to get behind like the crowd did with Bryan. All people can do is boo which just makes him get booked even stronger

That Cena feud is done with and he’s absorbed his aura

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
this is totally setting up for a fuck finish

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
roman kicking out of finishers even on Raw lol

every time roman actually goes back to how he was in the shield aka just destroying people he actually gets cheered crowds are very fickle

Which i truly don't get tbh like the "WWE Universe" has been vocal about him being fed down our throats but they can't notice how Vince is just reverting him back to his old way just to feed him down our throats in a different way 🤔

Angry Grimace

Vince would be the greatest troll if Rollins and Ambrose literally never come out and Roman just gets beat every week

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
If they're gonna prolong this shit give me another House of Whores match

Oh God they're finally gonna make Sister Abigal an on-screen character even though that's the stupidest thing they could do to Bray's character, aren't they?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Why so serious?

Top Bottom