• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
miz rulz
tumblr_ox84un89ZL1s24yedo1_500.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm glad that dumb booing bayley thing didn't take off because that would have been bad for her.

PreFire

Earlier, Nia was backing Bliss up.. I thought Nia turned on her when she got dropped off her shoulders?

Something happen since then?

It would odd for them to bring her up as a completely different character though considering how much WWE expects the average fan to pay attention to NXT careers

"how much WWE expects the average fan to pay attention to NXT careers" vairies by call-up. Some talents got immediately thrust into high positions because of their NXT careers while others got basically booted back to square one.

In the canon, Sister Abigail is a nun that raised him, not Bray's literal sister.

Jus sayin'

WWE only remembers it's own canon when it's convenient to them. If they want Sister Abigail to be Bray's actual sister, they'll do it without a second thought.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Bailey is turning into Hulk Hogan with this no sell shit?

And we thought she couldn't get any worse.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
There was a lot of blood in Sasha's mouth. Cameras basically stopped focusing on it after the first shot. Ref forget his gloves or something?

Top Bottom