• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

DLLH3FXUMAAkj27

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well at least people at the arena can feel good about leaving 20 minutes early.

Velcro Fly

I wish WWE would do War Games matches or have an entire PPV built around it.

You don't need Extreme Rules, HIAC, and TLC. Just make one of them War Games dammit

I wish WWE would do War Games matches or have an entire PPV built around it.

You don't need Extreme Rules, HIAC, and TLC. Just make one of them War Games dammit

Elimination Chamber was born out of Triple H wanting War Games and Vince not wanting to use something WCW made.

In recent years when it's come up, the justification from WWE is that it takes up too much space on the floor and costs them money because they can't sell as many floor seats.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
why the fuck did they think burying 205 live on the mic was a good idea

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is so dumb. Why, pray tell, is Enzo given all of these contract clauses? Why doesn't everyone else do the same thing?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i kind of figured someone new was gonna get promoted to fight him

Velcro Fly

Enzo vs. Mini Shredder for the title I guess

Would have got a bigger pop if Graves went down there and cracked him with a chair after Enzo was talking shit =/

Top Bottom