• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Mahonay

Banned
a74882ae3078bed706c5488644f056bb253950f1acca8f2d5609ebb4b9ec80c0.png

kinda ironic given recent scuttlebutt
LOL. Extremely ironic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Worse wrestlers in-ring than Jinder

Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Baron Corbin ( I love you but you smell)
Darren Young
Erick Rowan
Ellsworth
Konnor
Viktor
Titus (I love you but you stink)
Tye Dillinger (awful)

Tie with Ziggler, Mojo

These are all just my opinion. You may enjoy some of these more than Jinder in-ring, but these all, I feel, are worse than Ginger Mahal.

Mahonay

Banned
Worse wrestlers in-ring than Jinder

Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Baron Corbin ( I love you but you smell)
Darren Young
Erick Rowan
Ellsworth
Konnor
Viktor
Titus (I love you but you stink)
Tye Dillinger (awful)

Tie with Ziggler, Mojo

These are all just my opinion. You may enjoy some of these more than Jinder in-ring, but these all, I feel, are worse than Ginger Mahal.
Enzo Amore - Worse
Big Cass - Better (barely)
Baron Corbin ( I love you but you smell) - Better
Darren Young - Better (barely)
Erick Rowan - Better
Ellsworth - Better
Konnor - Better
Viktor - Better
Titus (I love you but you stink) - About the same
Tye Dillinger (awful) - You really hate Tye lol, and also Better

Tie with Ziggler, Mojo - Both Better

Enzo Amore - Worse
Big Cass - Better
Baron Corbin ( I love you but you smell) - Better
Darren Young - Better
Erick Rowan - Better
Ellsworth - Better
Konnor - Better
Viktor - Better
Titus (I love you but you stink) - About the same
Tye Dillinger (awful) - You really hate Tye lol, and also Better

Tie with Ziggler, Mojo - Both better

Big Cass is not better in the ring than Jinder. No way. Nope.

Mahonay

Banned
He's worse. Jinder is nowhere near as awkward and gangly moving around the ring as Cass. He's boring, but at least he knows what he's doing. Cass just looks lost most of the time.
I guess that's true. Cass has the elbow and big boot, the rest is a fumbling mess. At least Jinder can make it through a match before botching his finisher.

Yeah, especially given that Nia apparently wanted the match with Asuka that Emma got instead of her.

I'm gonna shoot here for a second, Nia had two matches with Asuka with NXT. First was a somewhat of short, abrupt match, but the second match which was in Osaka was probably my favorite women's match in recent memory. If anyone should break Asuka's streak I think it should be Nia... or Charlotte.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You're nuts if you think Tye Dillinger is worse than Jinder Mahal.

All those massive for like less than 5 minutes the pujabi prison meds was over 30 minutes long.

And they still managed to be worse.

Again, if you want to make the argument that Jinder is the most overpushed or that he's the worst relative to his spot on the card, I'll agree 100%. But if you are arguing that Jinder is a worse wrestler than Cass, I just can't agree with that.

Like holy fuck could you imagine how terrible a 30 minute Big Cass match would be?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If anyone should be leaving WWE it's Luke Harper. Neville's cruiserweight run was roughly a billion times better than Harper being saddled with a gimmick that is basically "Hammer Brothers from Super Mario"

Pikma

Banned
I'm gonna shoot here for a second, Nia had two matches with Asuka with NXT. First was a somewhat of short, abrupt match, but the second match which was in Osaka was probably my favorite women's match in recent memory. If anyone should break Asuka's streak I think it should be Nia... or Charlotte.
A shoot? Is this really supposed to be a shoot?

Mahonay

Banned
If anyone should be leaving WWE it's Luke Harper. Neville's cruiserweight run was roughly a billion times better than Harper being saddled with a gimmick that is basically "Hammer Brothers from Super Mario"
Lol yeah poor Harper. Such a ridiculously great big-man worker being horribly underutilized. He's up there in age though. Wonder if he would want to leave the security of WWE at this point unless some amazing offer pops up.

I think the only real positive way out of Asuka's streak right now is for it either to be broken by someone who is built up over a long period of time. A heel cheating her out of it for HEAT (which is almost certainly what's going to happen) would just feel cheap for all the wrong reasons at this point. Someone needs to beat her straight up. Her first loss needs to be legit. I just don't see anyone on the main roster with that level of credibility. And it's way too much to expect them to hold it off for someone to break it in a year or so. Hell, she'll be lucky to make it to WM with it.

The weird thing about Harper was that he was actually getting over as a singles competitor before they vanished him from TV.

I feel the only person who should beat Asuka right now is Ember with a heel turn. It would be a good continuation of their NXT feud which means it has no chance of happening.

I'm stunned they just refuse to do anything with Harper that doesn't in some way involve Rowan or Bray, one of the worst people on the roster and the worst booked person on the roster

Like, of all the people to be saddled with for life

Foggy

The best part of the no-frills presentation of young lions is that we have no idea what their gimmick is going to end up becoming.

Goth guy who loves lasers and plastic scythes? A punk kid who loves his cat? A love for tempura and shiny pants? What lurks in the heart of a young lion?

I think my big fear with Bryan is the guy goes back to the independent scene and gets hit with an injury after a few months.

Or well my big fear is the guy is gonna go straight for headbutts or other kinds of dangerous shit.

Pikma

Banned
This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Luke Harper isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb “Hammer Brothers from Super Mario” gimmick. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.

This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Luke Harper isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb “Hammer Brothers from Super Mario” gimmick. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.

giphy.gif

klonere

Banned
The best part of the no-frills presentation of young lions is that we have no idea what their gimmick is going to end up becoming.

Goth guy who loves lasers and plastic scythes? A punk kid who loves his cat? A love for tempura and shiny pants? What lurks in the heart of a young lion?

Oka can only be grumpy.

The grumpy otaku would be a great gimmick.

I think Oka and Kitamura are easier to predict, because whatever the gimmick they're gonna be big lads throwing people about. But the other three? Hell, they could be anything.

rrc1594

Honestly I’m just ready for the RR and get the gears ready for WM. I just want to where Owens and Sami are going. How Dean betrays the shield and if Jinder really keeps the title till Mania. Early RR pick is Owens or Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Polygon/Naughty Dog thread is fucking depressing. Jesus Christ.

ND doing something despicable is making NeoGAF eat itself. Surprised it took this long, ND showed they ain't shit almost a week ago with their shit-fuck-ass dismissal of the original harassment case. Fuck them.

Real talk, what's Jinder's best match? His best promo? His best feud?
I actually dug the original borderline racist Jinder promo when he turned it on its head at the end and revealed that he was joking to expose the casual racism of the fans and that Nakamura would be mocked by them for being different even as champ.

But that hit too close to home on the USA chant fuelled WWE universe so next week they had him repeat the same promo with greater racism and no swerve at the end.
Oddly these fans were the ones who were wise enough to chant "that's too far".

I cannot answer the other two points, I fear I would just pull from his Nakamura feud again which basically says it all.

I'm more annoyed that he just can't escape being paired with Rowan, give me bludgeon brothers with a different brother and I'm in.

Top Bottom