• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Mahonay

Banned
ND doing something despicable is making NeoGAF eat itself. Surprised it took this long, ND showed they ain't shit almost a week ago with their shit-fuck-ass dismissal of the original harassment case. Fuck them.
Fucking yuuup.

ND isn't getting any of my Mahonay Bucks in the near future.

ND doing something despicable is making NeoGAF eat itself. Surprised it took this long, ND showed they ain't shit almost a week ago with their shit-fuck-ass dismissal of the original harassment case. Fuck them.
The writing was on the wall with Jak 2 friends.

Really though it's a shame that I finished Lost Legacy just the other week thinking, "hey I actually enjoyed this ND outing for a change!", then this news drops and it's like the good will just vanished in an instant.

Granted the thing that concerns me now is, just how many companies in the industry have similar issues because they may not be the only GAF golden boys to get in hot water so to speak.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The writing was on the wall with Jak 2 friends.

Really though it's a shame that I finished Lost Legacy just the other week thinking, "hey I actually enjoyed this ND outing for a change!", then this news drops and it's like the good will just vanished in an instant.

Granted the thing that concerns me now is, just how many companies in the industry have similar issues because they may not be the only GAF golden boys to get in hot water so to speak.

Nah, I can guarantee this shit is happening everywhere. It's a real problem, systemic. One dev won't be different.

The real test is how they handle it. ND showed me how they handle it. Fuck them.

yeah vince mcmahon avatar man, you show that big corporation that harassment in the workplace is fucked up and that you won't be supporting them in the future

Weird you'd stick up for ND. No need for whataboutism when something awful is going on.

Anth0ny

yeah vince mcmahon avatar man, you show that big corporation that harassment in the workplace is fucked up and that you won't be supporting them in the future

Weird you'd stick up for ND. No need for whataboutism when something awful is going on.

It's not really whataboutism. That would be if he said "so what, this thing is worse!" He's not doing that. He never indicates a stance on the issue. He's just pointing out the apparent hypocrisy between what you are saying and the avatar you use.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not really whataboutism. That would be if he said "so what, this thing is worse!" He's not doing that. He never indicates a stance on the issue. He's just pointing out the apparent hypocrisy between what you are saying and the avatar you use.

Oh. Well, I don't care. It's just an avatar. I mean, Anth0ny has a children's cartoon avatar. It doesn't affect what he posts and how I see it.

Didn't we already come to the group realisation that wrestling is a shady carny ass business from every angle? from the madness of Mcmahons to Yakuza, we're deep in this cesspool no matter how you choose to enjoy your grapples.

Also Anth0ny's avatar shows he supports Toei clamping down on his youtubing obviously.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't we already come to the group realisation that wrestling is a shady carny ass business from every angle? from the madness of Mcmahons to Yakuza, we're deep in this cesspool no matter how you choose to enjoy your grapples.

Long ago. Either make peace with it or don't, everyone has different limits on the media they consume and where morality lies. It's not my place to tell someone where they should draw that line.

Speak for yourself.

So you don't watch WWE then? I was right.

Oh. Well, I don't care. It's just an avatar. I mean, Anth0ny has a children's cartoon avatar. It doesn't affect what he posts and how I see it.

I agree generally, just clarifying the issue.

Also Anth0ny's avatar shows he supports Toei clamping down on his youtubing obviously.

Yeah, all wrestling is shady and carny at some level. To what degree of carny you are willing to support, that's down to you.

Speak for yourself.

Dude you just argued with me about Cass and Jinder. Either you're watching this shit or you are arguing in bad faith. lol

Anth0ny

Hey, Dragon Ball is for ADULTS. It has death, blood and SWEARING!

images2farticle2f20150wsfs.gif

This thread is becoming unreadable. It's just people making up shit because they like the idea of everyone they like going to NJPW. It's not just Neville it's been going on daily for months.

No, Luke Harper isn't going to NJPW because he has to play along with a dumb “Hammer Brothers from Super Mario” gimmick. No, Cesaro isn't leaving because they won't give him the world title. Stop working yourselves into shoots.
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 post

Ronin Ray

The best part of the no-frills presentation of young lions is that we have no idea what their gimmick is going to end up becoming.

Goth guy who loves lasers and plastic scythes? A punk kid who loves his cat? A love for tempura and shiny pants? What lurks in the heart of a young lion?

Great point I never thought about it this way

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the only real positive way out of Asuka's streak right now is for it either to be broken by someone who is built up over a long period of time. A heel cheating her out of it for HEAT (which is almost certainly what's going to happen) would just feel cheap for all the wrong reasons at this point. Someone needs to beat her straight up. Her first loss needs to be legit. I just don't see anyone on the main roster with that level of credibility. And it's way too much to expect them to hold it off for someone to break it in a year or so. Hell, she'll be lucky to make it to WM with it.

The positive way out is to send Charlotte back to Raw and have her win because that match would probably be lit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
all of my wwe 'watching' is from this thread these days

its sort of absorbed by proxy rather than intentionally

but i do look for the black/tvd feud and lars matches

Top Bottom