• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Charlotte in her current form is not credible enough. She needs more of sustained push again for it to make sense.

I don't think she needs build up because everyone in the audience knows Charlotte is the best.

Foggy

I'm still not entirely sure what Pete has been doing with his fist in those poses. Sometimes it's to the side of the jaw to highlight how tough he is, sometimes it's under his chin and it looks like a botched senior photo.

It would kind of make sense for Dunne to have a shirt given:

a. He's one of the most over guys on the roster

b. He and the other main four have actual developmental deals and not the standard U.K. contracts like the rest of the bunch

DMmNDOXXUAEx5Ps

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jinder's best match is the one where he jobbed to Finn, concussed him and then immediately fucked off to SDL to become the WWE Champion. Because apparently that was the match that convinced Vince he was champion material.

Jinder's best match is the one where he jobbed to Finn, concussed him and then immediately fucked off to SDL to become the WWE Champion. Because apparently that was the match that convinced Vince he was champion material.

I'd definitely say it's better than Cass' most memorable match, the one where he missed a big boot and blew out his knee

Add me to team Jinder over Cass

Hasney

It's hard for me to compare Cass and Jinder matches when ibhave the benefit of a remote control with both fast forward and power buttons.

Adree

I have a confession to make: Emma's new theme is growing on me. It'll never be as good as Real Deal but until it sadly starts to loop 1 minute in it's an interesting rock/Major Lazer knockoff. And I find little dorky "YEAH!" she does amusing.

In (interesting?) news, Pete Dunne has an official WWE shirt

To the surprise of no-one, it's garbage compared to any of his own brand merch.

https://shop.wwe.com/pete-dunne-bruiserweight-authentic-t-shirt/1B1001.html?dwvar_1B1001_color=Black

Code:
[IMG]https://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-main/default/dw62b1bec7/images/large/1B1001.jpg[/IMG]
My friend sent me a pic of his Dunne brand purchases for comparisons sake, it's like night and day.
I'll never understand why WWE have so much trouble with this.

It's Scott Hall's birthday ya'll!
I sent him a bottle of wine to celebrate.

/heel turn

It's hard for me to compare Cass and Jinder matches when ibhave the benefit of a remote control with both fast forward and power buttons.

At X30 speed I can comfortably say I prefer Jinder because the look is better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kevin Owens is off the South American tour, citing personal reasons.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Personal, as in "fuck y'all, I want to spend some time with my family"

It’d be foolish to try to glean what personal reasons are. Could be anything from a funeral to who knows what.

Angry Grimace

The Cass comeback story at the rumble is gonna be white hot.

Unless he has Wolverine powers I don't see how he comes back from a torn ACL by Rumble

Hope everything is ok with big boy Kevin. Dude is at his apex with Sami rn.

I think Kevin Owens has to be legitimately the least likely person in the entire company to walk out. He's been booked in literally every PPV he's been eligible for since he first appeared on the roster.

Heroman, you just reminded me when they tried to pull that off with Cena and Orton TWICE in one rumble, the crowd did not buy it, the eventual blows looked like a slapfight.

Unless he has Wolverine powers I don't see how he comes back from a torn ACL by Rumble

In this business we call them Cena powers

Angry Grimace

I can't believe they're actually planning to have Finn show up painted like a pumpkin.

Why is he even showing up as the demon anyway he already beat Bray unpainted.

Angry Grimace

Pretty much every redesign of the Demon paint is worse than the first one they did.

Syder

is there any update on Bray Wyatt's health?

As much as I have no inclination to come back to watching WWE, I kinda have to see the TNA-quality spooky angle with Sister Abigail v PumpkFinn.

Top Bottom