• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Syder

Gonna assume Angle's going to be the hot tag, use all his signature moves and take zero bumps
uNszJpX.gif

I like it.
tenor.gif

RuUYPzc.jpg

Farewell Pumpkin King vs Wins: Nun, we hardly knew ye
I really hope they make it happen at Survivor Series.

Hasney

Everyone celebrating this, has hereby revoked his/her right to complain about story-telling or WWE pushing old guys

Storytelling is bad so may as well get rid of it to make it better. No storytelling is better than whatever that... Thing they were doing with Finn and AJ, so I'll continue to complain about it, thanks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow. Were tickets not selling?

Tempted to re-sub for Finn/AJ. So I guess it worked.

Also, Roman got popped again didn’t he.

There's a sickness going through folks, it's pretty serious.

Wow that's a hell of a shakeup for the TLC card.

Hopefully we get AJ as Sister Abigail.

This is all I want

Amusing to see those hand-wringing over a potential return to the ring for Bryan now suddenly super excited to see Kurt wrestle again :p

Yup. Hypocritical nerds. Angle shouldn't be in there wrestling. Awful.

Waiting on Bryan's Twitter
👀👀👀

For what? Health updates? He's next.

Hasney

The biggest downside for everyone in this that still watches Raw is that the Balor/Bray feud will probably continue even longer now though.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Will they bother? The WWE article literally says that AJ and Angle are wrestling cause Reigns and Bray are sick.

Well I guess they'll come up with something.

I think they'd have to come up with something. It's one thing if Angle was just another guy on the roster to plug him in, but he's the GM of Raw.

broz0rs

lol at wreddit with saying stuff like “THANK YOU MENINGITIS!”

These substitutions almost feels like when a UFC fighter can make the fight because of a bad weight cut.

Foggy

Really though, Finn vs. AJ will probably be better because WWE hasn't had time to come up with some hokey bullshit story for it.

One would hope that a lack of lead up means they can just wrestle a good match. Better than 50% chance they have a fucky ending, though.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
One would hope that a lack of lead up means they can just wrestle a good match. Better than 50% chance they have a fucky ending, though.

I definitely don't expect it to end cleanly with them setting up AJ to go after the SmackDown title and also not wanting to kill the Demon mystique. Somebody will interfere.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Roman got popped?

Again?

edit: wait AJ vs Finn? what the fuck is going on?

Top Bottom