• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE is going to let Kurt Angle wrestle
tumblr_inline_o0vt52thT91t1zq5h_500.gif

One would hope that a lack of lead up means they can just wrestle a good match. Better than 50% chance they have a fucky ending, though.

I'm wondering what the fuckiness could be though. Bray's sick and can't do a pre-tape or anything, so he can't really interfere in any way besides them just doing effects stuff, and with the reaction to all this bullshit they might just pull the plug on that feud anyways.

And Finn isn't getting pinned as the Demon before he has the Brock match. So the interference would have to be to cost AJ the match, and Jinder can't be there because SD is running a house show in Chile on Sunday with him advertised. They'd have to send the Singhs I guess.

One would hope that a lack of lead up means they can just wrestle a good match. Better than 50% chance they have a fucky ending, though.

The good thing is Bray will be too ill to interfere.

The bad thing is that Jinder and/or Corbin seem to be fine depending on who Styles is actually feuding with.

Hasney

I'm wondering what the fuckiness could be though. Bray's sick and can't do a pre-tape or anything, so he can't really interfere in any way besides them just doing effects stuff, and with the reaction to all this bullshit they might just pull the plug on that feud anyways.

And Finn isn't getting pinned as the Demon before he has the Brock match. So the interference would have to be to cost AJ the match, and Jinder can't be there because SD is running a house show in Chile on Sunday with him advertised. They'd have to send the Singhs I guess.

Or he doesn't come out as the demon. Doesn't need it for a regular dude that isn't posessed by a furry female.

cordy

Banned
Or a MUSLIN.

If Balor has a bland match with AJ, then he deserves this Bray angle to continue.

Yeah he's got no excuse if this match isn't good.

I was reading an article from him yesterday basically saying his base form is basically a counter wrestler while his Demon Form is him going all out, basically Miyata and Ippo. The whole time I thought "your matches are exactly the same and they're not interesting to me" so idk what the deal was.

I'm really thinking all the hype towards him was just hype. I don't see any amazing matches from him.

klonere

Banned
Balor/Styles is a money match they really have tried hard to keep fresh.

Kinda odd they are blowing it here. The circumstances are weird but still.

I was reading an article from him yesterday basically saying his base form is basically a counter wrestler while his Demon Form is him going all out, basically Miyata and Ippo. The whole time I thought "your matches are exactly the same and they're not interesting to me" so idk what the deal was.

I'm really thinking all the hype towards him was just hype. I don't see any amazing matches from him.
What in the hell? Lmao. "You see Stripper Balor is kick, kick, stomp and Demon Balor is stomp, stomp, kick...see?????"
Get your MMR shots, kids! That's sucks for the wrestlers with kids too.

You know, except for the great match he had with Neville. Or the really good one with Breeze. Or Roman. Or Owens. His matches with Joe were really good too, the feud just went too long.

It's not his fault he's been saddled with fucking Elias and Bray as his main roster feuds so far.

Foggy

Maybe Rowan/Harper if they're still affiliated with Bray or Corbin or something. But considering they're both faces in separate brands, it'll probably be ref shenanigans or something. Considering the propensity for fucky finishes, a simple double countout after a big move would be a breath of fresh air.

cordy

Banned
What in the hell? Lmao. "You see Stripper Balor is kick, kick, stomp and Demon Balor is stomp, stomp, kick...see?????"
Yeah it was bullshit lol.
You know, except for the great match he had with Neville. Or the really good one with Breeze. Or Roman. Or Owens. His matches with Joe were really good too, the feud just went too long.

It's not his fault he's been saddled with fucking Elias and Bray as his main roster feuds so far.

He should have been drafted to SDL. Absolutely drafted.

Egg0

Banned

He had so much momentum, but that injury really fucked him.

Maybe Rowan/Harper if they're still affiliated with Bray or Corbin or something. But considering they're both faces in separate brands, it'll probably be ref shenanigans or something. Considering the propensity for fucky finishes, a simple double countout after a big move would be a breath of fresh air.

Idk, I think the Corbin match made it pretty obvious they aren't afraid to beat AJ right now and they can play it off as him not being ready on short notice for the Demon.

cordy

Banned
Hmmm....

Hasn't Kurt gotten more concussions than Daniel Bryan and more brain damage from alcoholism and OD'ing on painkillers?

Top Bottom