• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Kurt in a match is viral marketing because 2k18 isn't selling well so they're doing the same thing they did with Goldberg.

Hasney

Hmmm....

Hasn't Kurt gotten more concussions than Daniel Bryan and more brain damage from alcoholism and OD'ing on painkillers?

Yes, but not as publicly as that was happening while he was in TNA and the average person doesn't know.

Kurt in a match is viral marketing because 2k18 isn't selling well so they're doing the same thing they did with Goldberg.

I bet 2k18 is selling depressingly well.

Can't wait to see Angle do a moonsault off a ladder through the announce table.

R5BmYEB.gif

tumblr_nlknwli4sN1sbzhteo1_400.gif

He just wont be able to help himself!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean at the very least, Bo probably believes that the vaccines give people autism.

And Matt Hardy, and Daniel Bryan, and Brian Kendrick...

There's a lot of folks out there in WWE doing really stupid shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sibersk and Beef trying to steal Sunny's heat with their on Kurt Angle threads.

And to think, they were two folks who gave poor WrassleGAF poster Bean Breath an awful amount of shit for making OT threads about WWE happenings.

smh

Yeah, it needs to be big enough to have some shitty story around it. Maybe the great great great great grandaddy of AJ Styles can be the original monster who started "The Club".

Then "The Club" can come out, call them nerds because the only club is their club and no nerds are allowed. Then we get an uneasy alliance match booked where Styles and Balor have to team up, they win with ease and probably end up tag champs for a few weeks before they EXPLODE mid defence and oh my what will happen this sunday on PPV?!
well you get the idea, standard booking fare.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I was the one who noted it was threadworthy to begin with. Don't make me lock you in the Rings of Saturn!

Gotta not just talk about it, but be about it! Next time I'll sit on threadworthy news for you!

Toki767

As of now it's only the Raw roster being effected with the sickness right?

They risking a lot letting Styles possibly get infected too.

somedevil

As of now it's only the Raw roster being effected with the sickness right?

They risking a lot letting Styles possibly get infected too.

Supposedly Bray and roman drive together which probably caused the Roman illness. Plus its only the Raw roster so far even though the 205 live guys do both shows.

Bizarre. Given that nobody’s signing up for the network, I’m amazed that they feel the need to overcompensate for illness.

But at least now I get to see Kurt wrestle again, and AJ/Finn is going to likely steal the show.

Bizarre. Given that nobody’s signing up for the network, I’m amazed that they feel the need to overcompensate for illness.

But at least now I get to see Kurt wrestle again, and AJ/Finn is going to likely steal the show.

One good thing about Vince is he usually tries to go overboard when he panics and actually ends up doing good things most of the time. lol

Syder

They come out to raise Balor’s Hand after the win. Then AJ’s. Then they run in on the shield later.
I'm sure WWE will find a way to make it bad but The Club v The Shield is a money feud.

Have Finn and AJ be co-leaders or whatever, add in Sheamus & Cesaro too.

I'm sure WWE will find a way to make it bad but The Club v The Shield is a money feud.

Have Finn and AJ be co-leaders or whatever, add in Sheamus & Cesaro too.

If booked right, Club vs. Shield is probably the best feud they could do. A hell of a lot better justification for a reunion than fucking Kane and Miz.

Hasney

There is the possibility of more changes to the card. Apparently WWE sent people off for testing from Raw.

Owens has also been pulled from the Smackdown tour, but no one seems to know if it's related or not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There is the possibility of more changes to the card. Apparently WWE sent people off for testing from Raw.

Owens has also been pulled from the Smackdown tour, but no one seems to know if it's related or not.

Cited personal reasons.

Syder

If booked right, Club vs. Shield is probably the best feud they could do. A hell of a lot better justification for a reunion than fucking Kane and Miz.
Fantasy booking, for me, is obviously The Club add a bunch of members like Bullet Club but we all know WWE have always sucked at booking large stables.
I wouldn't even be against The Shield adding a couple of members to spice things up.

...but we'll end up with The Club (AJ, Gallows & Anderson) feuding with The Shield (Dean, Seth & Roman).

Top Bottom