• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

They should have announced Angle and left Finn's opponent as a mystery opponent because for once people would have really liked who the surprise was, as opposed to the ordinary "lol its big show"
They should've announced Finn and left angle a surprise for the last second. He comes out saying they need a replacement partner and he takes off the suit to expose his singlet. The pop would've been amazing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Unfortunately for Ambrose and Rollins, adding Kurt Angle to the mix means their chance of winning drastic go down.

somedevil

LLzD6UF.png
zQ7loGg.gif

Y2iyJNe.gif

WwbbjP5.jpg

Forkball

I think Asuka could easily lose on Sunday. People are expecting WWE to just duplicate Asuka's undefeated streak, but that is also the most predictable and we all know that WWE often favors unpredictability over logic. She could lose due to intereference, have a program with Emma + whoever interferes, and thus delay her entrance into the title scene until later (Mania?). I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Adree

I think Asuka could easily lose on Sunday. People are expecting WWE to just duplicate Asuka's undefeated streak, but that is also the most predictable and we all know that WWE often favors unpredictability over logic. She could lose due to intereference, have a program with Emma + whoever interferes, and thus delay her entrance into the title scene until later (Mania?). I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I'd normally guess they'd keep her out of the title picture for awhile but Bliss has nobody left to face really.

Hold the fuck up, AJ Styles vs Finn Balor. THIS Sunday?

Hype for the show must've been at an all time low if they had to announce that 48 hours in advance, that would've been an amazing surprise.

Syder

Unfortunately for Ambrose and Rollins, adding Kurt Angle to the mix means their chance of winning drastic go down.
How do you figure?

Shield pop + Angle pop

No way they shit on that
Hold the fuck up, AJ Styles vs Finn Balor. THIS Sunday?

Hype for the show must've been at an all time low if they had to announce that 48 hours in advance, that would've been an amazing surprise.
Gotta sell some tickets.

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Bray works best as the leader of a stable. He's a cult leader, he needs minions.

Speaking of Wyatts, I'm disappointed to see that Harper and Rowan have seemingly done nothing to change their looks now that they're back on tv. They should be trying to distance themselves from the Wyatt family as much as possible, but I still see Rowan with that stupid mask. The gimmick they have now is shit, but if they still come out in Rowan's green jumpsuit and Harper's tank-top/jeans combo then these guys are never getting out of the Wyatt family shadow.

Sandman is now in WCW as Hardcore Hak.

Could this mean the WCW Hardcore division is starting soon????

I remember being convinced to tune into WCW one day when I was in middle school, and I saw Hardcore Hak. I thought it was dumb as fuck, then immediately changed the channel.

I helped contribute to the fall of WCW. Praise me, marks.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How do you figure?

Shield pop + Angle pop

No way they shit on thatGotta sell some tickets.
It makes Roman look strong if the rest of the Shield jobs without him.

AJ Styles is probably doing the job also. That's what happens when you join the Bray Community!

Will Angle wear a tactical vest?
Nope. Rollins and Ambrose in USA singlets.

Hex

Banned
The elephant in the room for me, is that the WWE can still fuck up what should be a legendary match between Finn and AJ by having some pre-recorded hocus pocus bullshit with Wyatt.

The elephant in the room for me, is that the WWE can still fuck up what should be a legendary match between Finn and AJ by having some pre-recorded hocus pocus bullshit with Wyatt.

Wyatt is sick enough that he can't even show up to TV. He's not doing any pre-tapes.

Syder

It makes Roman look strong if the rest of the Shield jobs without him.

AJ Styles is probably doing the job also. That's what happens when you join the Bray Community!
I understand your logic but I really don't think there's any chance The Shield + Angle loses.

AJ's on a downward curve right now. Out of the title picture, sub-par feud with Owens - swapping a midcard title back and forth before losing it to Corbin and then jobbing out clean to cap things off... Losing to PumpkFinn would be pretty nice icing on the cake.
Sad to think a year ago, AJ was the face that ran the place.

I understand your logic but I really don't think there's any chance The Shield + Angle loses.

AJ's on a downward curve right now. Out of the title picture, sub-par feud with Owens - swapping a midcard title back and forth before losing it to Corbin and then jobbing out clean to cap things off... Losing to PumpkFinn would be pretty nice icing on the cake.

He just joined the title picture, wtf are you talking about

Angry Grimace

AJ is starting a feud with Jinder for the belt dude.

Easy, Sister Abigail is actually a spirit. Bray is going to explain via satellite how it possessed Aj, the best wrestler in WWE, to finally defeat Finn. Pumpkin Finn is going to use his demon spice to exorcise Aj and have another win against Bray.

Are we still doing the kayfabe thing where we're acting like it could be Styles/Brock at Survivor Series

okay

"It could be anyone but Reigns winning the 2018 Rumble in Philly

Nakamura could join the Shield

Bray Wyatt could do anything meaningful

They could repair Bayley"

Are we still doing the kayfabe thing where we're acting like it could be Styles/Brock at Survivor Series

okay

I don't think anyone believes AJ is going to wrestle Brock. Where are you getting that from?

And it actually is possible someone else wins the Rumble (like last year when SD won it with Randy) and Roman finds another way into the title match.

Pikma

Banned

okay

Asuka could keep her streak for more than two months

"It didn't happen in 2015 or 2016 like I wanted to, but Miz could still prove me right about 2017 and be world champ. There's still 2 full months and a Raw-only PPV

And if not that then he could definitely do it in 2018

And there's always 2019 to look forward to for it, worst case"

Top Bottom