• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Been thinking about the whole Enzo as a draw thing:

I don't think people are tuning in to see Enzo the wrestler, but rather to see Enzo get his shit kicked in. Still technically a draw, but not in a good way I guess

Enzo roasting the cruiserweights is the only WWE segment I've bothered watching in months.

When Vince was said to love seeing Enzo get thrown around, and people were all upset about it, well, who was truly right in the end?

Vince. People love seeing Enzo get thrown around.

McMahon wins.
I can honestly see why Vince loves to see Enzo get his ass beat. It's enjoyable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Recall

Holy fuck, King of Pro Wrestling 2012 must have been the 2012 show of the year. There are just so many entertaining and dramatic matches.

The billed triple main event went above and beyond my expectations and the undercard is exceptionally solid with the IWGP Jr Title match standing out the most.

Main event is just wild, Suzuki had that belt within his grasp and just would not give up, incredible performance!

Heroman

Banned
Holy fuck, King of Pro Wrestling 2012 must have been the 2012 show of the year. There are just so many entertaining and dramatic matches.

The billed triple main event went above and beyond my expectations and the undercard is exceptionally solid with the IWGP Jr Title match standing out the most.

Main event is just wild, Suzuki had that belt within his grasp and just would not give up, incredible performance!
Sukuki vs Tana is one of the great matches of history

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you are a fan of Vince McMahon, you need to watch McMemphis ASAP!!!!!!

Oh yeah, definitely seen it before. It's fantastic. I can't believe he sat on that idea for YEARS before re-unleashing it in WWE. He was wonderful.

Great writeup of it over on legitshook.com as well, Stro.

Pikma

Banned
When Vince was said to love seeing Enzo get thrown around, and people were all upset about it, well, who was truly right in the end?

Vince. People love seeing Enzo get thrown around.

McMahon wins.
If by winning you mean having to give tickets away for free to make people watch Enzo get thrown around live, yeah Vince wins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm interested in ACO too just because of the setting

which is 99% of why I play those games but it can wait til sales

DLPWFSNUQAAXA10.jpg:small

As expected. Should be p good though.

Hasney

If by winning you mean having to give tickets away for free to make people watch Enzo get thrown around live, yeah Vince wins.

And judging by the number of people that show up for Smackdown right now, seem to even have trouble giving them away.

Hell, the network is even free for 3 months now!

Wesley Richards ✔@RichardsWesley
Pro wrestlers asking for money through GFM due to injuries sustained.........from wrestling. Y'all didn't know it was dangerous going in? 🤔

Good guy Davey Richards getting upset about a wrestler making a Go Fund Me after tearing his dick and not being able to work wrestling or his day job for at least a month. Totally a thing you expect getting into the business

Pikma

Banned
Wesley Richards ✔@RichardsWesley
Pro wrestlers asking for money through GFM due to injuries sustained.........from wrestling. Y'all didn't know it was dangerous going in? 🤔

Good guy Davey Richards getting upset about a wrestler making a Go Fund Me after tearing his dick and not being able to work wrestling or his day job for at least a month. Totally a thing you expect getting into the business
Lmao what a dumbass

Urgh, now seen that raw segment. wwf trying to canonise the warrior is super, super gross and totally expected of them.

So sad to hear about Lance Russell passing away. From all accounts one of the absolute nicest guys in wrestling. I've only seen a small amount of his work back when the wrestling channel (I think) used to show memphis wrestling.

Is there anywhere that sells memphis wrestling from the golden age in a seasonish format (given how heavily serialised it was)?

Top Bottom