• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Hex

Banned
LoL I really hate OT event threads.

cwSM1RE.gif

Pikma

Banned
AJ vs Cena was garbage, all it had was finisher spams and half a dozen near falls

I've not seen that summerslam multi man spotfest outside of those .giffed table spots but I somehow doubt it was any different from the rest of WWE multi man spotfests in the last few years. I could be wrong about that though

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'll have to watch HIAC on Tuesday, up early tomorrow for Blade Runner, so staying up till 4am (UK) is a non option

I always assumed because I hadn't seen you around here and were a junior that you were just new to GAF.

Did you shitpost a lot to get juniored or something? lol
I had a mental breakdown a year ago, created a paranoid delusional thread off meds, and got juniored so I wouldn't make crazed threads. Went to the mental hospital been on meds for a year.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I had a mental breakdown a year ago, created a paranoid delusional thread off meds, and got juniored so I wouldn't make crazed threads. Went to the mental hospital been on meds for a year.

that seems really harsh

EDIT: ah nvm saw the edit

Friends, the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga remake is fantastic. Don't let the purist marks work you, it's worth every penny.

Beef pls, you know I think Superstar Saga is a six and a half star game on whatever max score Tuna Meltz's current dumb scale is.

But I've got so many games on my plate, gotta leave it for the November gap.

Am I wrong for wanting Paul Heyman to manage Nakamura? Heyman aligning himself with Nakamura would be a big fuckin deal and would pretty much get him over as a Main eventer instantly.

Am I wrong for wanting Paul Heyman to manage Nakamura? Heyman aligning himself with Nakamura would be a big fuckin deal and would pretty much get him over as a Main eventer instantly.

I feel like it would only work if Nak was going to be a big time heel, but even with that it's still a very eh feeling with it.

Heroman

Banned
I dont know, to get him over as a main eveter he has to be book like one.

I forgot to add Cesaro to that, basically I don't think Heyman would do much for Nakamura, doesn't even seem like that much of a match either but that's just me.

At best I guess it'd be reminiscent of when Punk and Heyman were a duo, which was fine but it's not like Punk needed it.

I feel like it would only work if Nak was going to be a big time heel, but even with that it's still a very eh feeling with it.

Paul Heyman is an opportunist he'll align himself as long as the talent is worth his time. If he sides with Nakamura that's saying something. He doesn't have to be heel. Heyman can just promote him with being a lethal striker and an artist. Doesn't have to be heel promos, Heyman knows how to build a match.

Edit: Heyman / Cesaro wasn't given enough time. In my opinion. Didn't it only last a month or less?

Paul Heyman is an opportunist he played align himself as long as the talent is worth his time. If he sides with Nakamura that's saying something. He doesn't have to be heel. Heyman can just promote him with being a lethal striker and an artist. Doesn't have to be heel promos, Heyman knows how to build a match.

Ask yourself this....Does heyman really want to be on tour all the time? Any coincidence he's showing up just as frequently as Brock? Guy probably doesn't want to be on tour 200+ days a year to run promos for Nak, or anyone.

You may be viewing Heyman that way, but at the end of the day he's just a promo piece for a wrestler. There's not story to it beyond that at this point.

Heroman

Banned
Paul Heyman is an opportunist he'll align himself as long as the talent is worth his time. If he sides with Nakamura that's saying something. He doesn't have to be heel. Heyman can just promote him with being a lethal striker and an artist. Doesn't have to be heel promos, Heyman knows how to build a match.

Edit: Heyman / Cesaro wasn't given enough time. In my opinion. Didn't it only last a month or less?

They last longer then that.

Ask yourself this....Does heyman really want to be on tour all the time? Any coincidence he's showing up just as frequently as Brock? Guy probably doesn't want to be on tour 200+ days a year to run promos for Nak, or anyone.

You may be viewing Heyman that way, but at the end of the day he's just a promo piece for a wrestler. There's not story to it beyond that at this point.

Oh yeah I don't doubt Heyman probably doesn't want to be on tour and loves his current schedule. Just wishful thinking.

Yeah that's the point, he's a promo piece, a great promo piece, Nakamura needs one while his English develops. Also I do agree he needs to be built as a main eventer perhaps tonight might be the night he turns that corner and just whoops ass and gets mega over. Maybe not. Just thinking Heyman would be a good manager for Nakamura. I mean the guy got Taz over as the human suplex machine.

Top Bottom