• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Oh yeah I don't doubt Heyman probably doesn't want to be on tour and loves his current schedule. Just wishful thinking.

Yeah that's the point, he's a promo piece, a great promo piece, Nakamura needs one while his English develops. Also I do agree he needs to be built as a main eventer perhaps tonight might be the night he turns that corner and just whoops ass and gets mega over. Maybe not. Just thinking Heyman would be a good manager for Nakamura. I mean the guy got Taz over as the human suplex machine.

Are you talking his ECW years? Taz was riding a wave of hype coming into WWF and then phoned it in once he got there. Regardless, everyone was over in ECW. it's not an accurate look at what Heyman can do.

There's no doubting Heyman is good at what he did/does, but he'll overshadow Nak. Nak is already over with the crowd there is no need for Heyman. Just because Nak doesn't spit promos non-stop doesn't make him any less valuable.

Heroman

Banned
Never forget

Ask yourself this....Does heyman really want to be on tour all the time? Any coincidence he's showing up just as frequently as Brock? Guy probably doesn't want to be on tour 200+ days a year to run promos for Nak, or anyone.

You may be viewing Heyman that way, but at the end of the day he's just a promo piece for a wrestler. There's not story to it beyond that at this point.

He's already said this was the reason he works with Brock. He loves the schedule.

Are you talking his ECW years? Taz was riding a wave of hype coming into WWF and then phoned it in once he got there. Regardless, everyone was over in ECW. it's not an accurate look at what Heyman can do.

There's no doubting Heyman is good at what he did/does, but he'll overshadow Nak. Nak is already over with the crowd there is no need for Heyman. Just because Nak doesn't spit promos non-stop doesn't make him any less valuable.

Everyone was over because Heyman was the booker. Open to people's ideas. how is it not an accurate look? managers get talent over, promotes matches. Nakamura could benefit by that by getting the extra nudge. Taz was getting squashed and put in horrible storylines against commentators after his initial debut against Kurt angle. I'm not saying Nakamura isn't over, I'm saying that Heyman as a mouthpiece would give him that extra nudge that would really cement him as a main eventer. A possible door to open for a Brock vs Nakamura too.

I'm not saying Nakamura isn't over, I'm saying that Heyman as a mouthpiece would give him that extra nudge that would really cement him as a main eventer. A possible door to open for a Brock vs Nakamura too.
We've heard this same song and dance several times in the past.
I'm not saying Cesaro isn't over, I'm saying that Heyman as a mouthpiece would give him that extra nudge that would really cement him as a main eventer. A possible door to open for a Brock vs Cesaro too.

I'm not saying Ryback isn't over, I'm saying that Heyman as a mouthpiece would give him that extra nudge that would really cement him as a main eventer. A possible door to open for a Brock vs Ryback too.

I'm not saying CM Punk isn't over, I'm saying that Heyman as a mouthpiece would give him that extra nudge that would really cement him as a main eventer. A possible door to open for a Brock vs CM Punk too.

Heyman isn't some magic touch you can apply to anyone. Heyman only works well with Brock, and only if there's good writing involved.

Hey, Heyman and Punk was a fun partnership.

Punk didn't need him, but it was damn sure better than fucking Cesaro, Ryback, and Curtis Axel.

Zach

Well I went ahead and turned this biz on. Almost turned it off while skimming the intro. So much hilarious Shane McMahon. And then mostly fast-forwarded New Day/Usos. Saw some bad superkicks and stuff. Now watching Rusev for a min. He looks great! Pretty much like always. Unfortunately, Orton is Orton.

Well I went ahead and turned this biz on. Almost turned it off while skimming the intro. So much hilarious Shane McMahon. And then mostly fast-forwarded New Day/Usos. Saw some bad superkicks and stuff. Now watching Rusev for a min. He looks great! Pretty much like always. Unfortunately, Orton is Orton.
You're the worst.

I appreciate you always keeping it kayfabe brother

We've heard this same song and dance several times in the past.

Heyman isn't some magic touch you can apply to anyone. Heyman only works well with Brock, and only if there's good writing involved.

Yeah but Nakamura is still learning English. All those know English and cut a promo to the best of their ability. Nakamura is still developing his English which is why I think Heyman works here. Heyman as a mouthpiece while Nakamura develops his promo skills.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jinder is great, great match with Nak America. Good ending. Better than expected show so far!

Foggy

Dealing with a fever and cold so I needed something with a low mental load. Outside of the opening tag match HiaC has been pretty bad. Shocker.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you entirely miss the racist promos and the guy who did said racist promos being proven right about said guy he was racist to not being championship material? Because that definitely happened a lot in both feuds
Night and day compared to the Hunter/Booker build, I understand where you're coming from but it's light years away, thankfully. That had more in common with Freebirds/JYD, than it did with Jinder/Nak

Zach

I'm happy that Dental Plan will be in attendance on Thursday night to watch me end Biggest-Geek-Ever's GWF career.

Top Bottom