• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

gonna risk a blow to my high credibility by saying that i actually enjoyed this one

By4o9EfIcAEOzr5.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
Time to shoot again.

When saying Krispy Cream's glazed donut is "the best", it is the only time in existence that your opinion is fact.

RP912

Banned
*sits in the middle of wrasslegaf legs crossed*

Bray Wyatt is championship material

*drops mic*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to shoot

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WELL ITS THE BIG SHOW
!!!

Alucard

Banned
Time to shoot.

I'm playing The Last Story right now and there's a cutscene every 5 fucking seconds. Metal Gear ain't got shit on this.

It has a really fun battle system, though. Make sure to switch to manual instead of auto. More strategy and more satisfying.

Also, the characters are so damn good and the voice acting is so damn fine that I didn't mind the cutscenes at all. It's actually one of my favourite games ever.

Alucard

Banned
Straight shootin' comin' up...

I find Dolph Ziggler uninteresting and boring, and I think people who say they like him can't admit that he has actually devolved and grown stagnant.

Hasney

I find Dolph Ziggler uninteresting and boring, and I think people who say they like him can't admit that he has actually devolved and grown stagnant.

Of course he's grown stagnant, just like Cesaro. What storylines and character development have they been given? "Uhhhhhh fight this guy for the title, I dunno, we're on a cocaine break".

Alucard

Banned
Scheduled for TNA Impact tonight:

Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries
MVP vs. Mr. Anderson (Ander...!!...yaaaawn)
EC3 vs. Eric Young
Gail Kim vs. Havok
Wolves announce stip for final match in tag series against 3D and Hardys

Sounds like a solid show. Looking forward to every match, even the Anderson one just because of MVP.

Gonzalez

Banned

As a babyface singles wrestler, yes. Should turn heel, and start up a new tag team with CJ Parker(who's just going to get lost in the shuffle when he gets called up).

Hasney

Everyone below Rusev is stagnant because they don't know what the fuck to do with them. Bo might be the only mid carder with anything interesting to do with that win over Mark Henry, but they'll get bored of him again soon.

Alucard

Banned
Of course he's grown stagnant, just like Cesaro. What storylines and character development have they been given? "Uhhhhhh fight this guy for the title, I dunno, we're on a cocaine break".

The thing is, I doubt Dolph has "it" in him to get to the top of the ladder and to be considered in the elite class. His character is what? "I jiggle and am a pseudo-playboy but not really." go the whole way with him and make him a womanizer ala Flair, or go the Mr. Perfect route and talk about his athletic prowess and list his achievements. Right now, what the hell does he "show off"?

Sephzilla

The thing is, I doubt Dolph has "it" in him to get to the top of the ladder and to be considered in the elite class. His character is what? "I jiggle and am a pseudo-playboy but not really." go the whole way with him and make him a womanizer ala Flair, or go the Mr. Perfect route and talk about his athletic prowess and list his achievements. Right now, what the hell does he "show off"?

Ziggler is HBK-lite right now pretty much. I agree that his character needs to go further though. He could have been the next Flair type character, hell Flair even wanted to manage him and WWE nixed that.

Alucard

Banned
Ziggler is someone who should do promos from behind fancy restaurant and cafe tables...who should be shown clubbing, wheeling, and dealing...who should be shown exiting a black limo while wearing a sharp suit and sunglasses, a model on his arm.

Of course, this makes him sound like a heel, but so what? Go for it.

Vylash

dat ass

tumblr_m97fvoKPbJ1qhpxyvo1_250.gif

Top Bottom