• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know this will sound crazy but I think Cena/Ambrose could have had a decent match and all this shit was unnecessary.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Did we really have to inject Cena into the Rollins and Ambrose feud for a few weeks just to set up Cena vs Orton again?

somedevil

I know this will sound crazy but I think Cena/Ambrose could have had a decent match and all this shit was unnecessary.

Cena is beaten up so I don't think he do a hardcore match right now when Reigns and Bryan are out.

I'm happy were getting Ambrose vs Rollins in a cage where Rollins will do some insane bump.

Cena/Orton in a Doomsday Cage at hell in the cell.

i2fXt0BsysySM.gif

imBask

Banned
Ambrose is a spark, but he needs to get away from Cena, pronto. Everyone becomes worse near Cena.

if Ambrose gets away from Cena, he's back to midcard. If you're not against Cena, you're not in the main event

Also, nice kayfabe continuity knowing that Brock doesn't have to defend his title every 30 day

Alucard

Banned
Where is HiaC taking place? Is it a crowd that will shit on Cena and Orton again?

Guys, what if we get...Ambrose/Cena vs. Rollins/Orton in a cage? Still a week to make this happen!

the world title isn't even on tv right now.

they had to put it on a part timer between major ppvs which is never good news.

at this point they're better off saving bryan for next year because I have no idea what they could do with him right now.

Gonzalez

Banned
Did we really have to inject Cena into the Rollins and Ambrose feud for a few weeks just to set up Cena vs Orton again?

I don't think that was their goal. But with the confused reactions from the fans towards this story I guess they've decided to scrub it, and move Cena into another match instead.

Alucard

Banned
Ambrose has been losing my interest the past two weeks at least. And it's largely due to the Cena stink. Same thing happened with Bray Wyatt.

Fox318

Booker T just refereed to himself and the current talent as pro wrestlers and not sports entertainers.

Guess he will be fired soon.

the world title isn't even on tv right now.

they had to put it on a part timer between major ppvs which is never good news.

at this point they're better off saving bryan for next year because I have no idea what they could do with him right now.

World champ should never be on free TV. You should have to pay for the privilege to watch them, but the Monday Night Wars spoiled our asses.

Tim-E

You are getting the match the internet fans have clamored for since this feud started and Cena is out of the picture and you still complain. This caps off a Raw that was almost all wrestling.

This community is determined to not enjoy ANYTHING.

Fox318

World champ should never be on free TV. You should have to pay for the privilege to watch them, but the Monday Night Wars spoiled our asses.

Bullshit

You got matches and story lines that mattered when the belt was on the line on free tv.

Plus it isn't much of a privilege when its only 10 bucs to watch the PPVs

Thorakai

Brock Lesnar must be laughing his ass off. Dude doesn't even care about his standing in a fake sport and he is still sitting at home with the company's belt eating a Jimmy John's sandwich right now.

Honestly the Raw outside of the Divas stuff was pretty entertaining, the last match was a bit of a mess but in the end we did get Ambrose v Rollins

Gonzalez

Banned
You are getting the match the internet fans have clamored for since this feud started and Cena is out of the picture and you still complain. This caps off a Raw that was almost all wrestling.

They have every right to complain when they've unnecessarily written a character into a hot feud for two weeks, which then caused the once hot feud to drag.

We're just saying it was shitty main event jesus christ what do you people want from us

Ithil

So a shitty main event for RAW is not allowed to be called shitty because the PPV main event is good?

I'm sure I'll enjoy that match, but lets not pretend like now we got to that match doesn't matter. That was an awful main event that did nothing for Ambrose, which followed weeks of bullshit DQ tag team matches.

Top Bottom